Body to Frame Cushion/Bushing

Maverick6587

Original poster
Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
In my efforts to soften my ride as much as possible. I wanted to look into replacing the frame to body bushings.

They're discontinued everywhere, except RockAuto and they're $30 there for the pair (top and bottom). Has anyone replaced them and found them cheaper than $30/pair?

Here's the GM part number: 15056814

I found this previous thread. He stated that there are 12 of them. I assumed there would be six pairs, not 12 pairs?

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
The Link provided below will show the availability of at least a few of these B2F Bushings , courtesy Dorman. In the attached RealFixesRealFast Video... Duane separates the Upper body of a Trailblazer on his Shop Lift to provide an uncommonly good look at the (8) Body Bushing Mount Locations with (4) B2F Bushings fitted on either side:

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600a.jpgs-l1600b.jpgs-l1600c.jpgs-l1600d.jpgs-l1600e.jpg

To better visualize the odd locations of the Bushings...The attached Time-Stamped Screen Prints are Highlighted in Red Circles and illustrate how these are nested and arrayed inside of Cupped Flanges at the Upper portions of the Lower Frame Bushing Mount Points:

TRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS1.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS2.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS3.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS4.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS5.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS7.jpgTRAILBLAZERB2FBOLTS8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Traz 2.0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.