Biggest Envoy in Indiana

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Hi folks, I am very happy to see this site up and looking forward to the future!!!

2011-10-29150119.jpg

DSC_2365.jpg

DSC_2667.jpg

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Well the off-road crowd has a good start here. :wootwoot:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
Well the off-road crowd has a good start here. :wootwoot:

I was actually just on the phone with Hardtrailz and was commenting at how it looked like the invites went out to the membership of offroadtb.com. :yes:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Yeah I noticed that too going down the members list.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice Rig! Parts look familiar...

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Nice Rig! Parts look familiar...

They should, considering I tend to buy your cast offs. Speaking of, see if you can get Mike to build you an Envoy bumper to put on your truck. :yes:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Rig is looking good these days, Matt. Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I am hoping to get a bumper made to actually fit my truck over the winter. The rear bumper is going to need an upgrade soon as well, I have a habit of bouncing my ass off of rocks and the cover is not looking the greatest anymore. Hopefully Mike will be ready to start rear bumper fabrication soon.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
The Voy is looking nice man!!

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
jham said:
Welcome how the 14 mm studs work out?

I love having the 14mm studs on the truck. The wheels mount up the way they are supposed to and feel like they actually belong on the truck rather then having that feeling that there wasn't enough of the cone on the lug nuts making contact. I suggest anyone that is running a full size rim make the switch!

jham said:
You get rid of the glue?

I am lost... :confused:

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I love having the 14mm studs on the truck. The wheels mount up the way they are supposed to and feel like they actually belong on the truck rather then having that feeling that there wasn't enough of the cone on the lug nuts making contact. I suggest anyone that is running a full size rim make the switch!

You switched out your spacers to the 14mm ones?

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
High Voltage said:
You switched out your spacers to the 14mm ones?

Yes, about a month ago I found a generous buyer for my 1.3" 12mm spacers and was able to upgrade to the 1.5" 14mm spacers. They feel so much better when mounting the tires.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
Yes, about a month ago I found a generous buyer for my 1.3" 12mm spacers and was able to upgrade to the 1.5" 14mm spacers. They feel so much better when mounting the tires.

i wonder who that sucker was :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:

COOL! Well as of NOW mine are for sale! I want to upgrade!

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
jham said:
from having to glue the center gaps on with the 12 mm ones

Oh ya, the center caps are now secured the correct way after making a trip to the salvage yard. I picked up 30 14mm lugs with external threads, I drivers side window/lock/heated seats control module, and a 4x4 selector switch for $10.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
Oh ya, the center caps are now secured the correct way after making a trip to the salvage yard. I picked up 30 14mm lugs with external threads, I drivers side window/lock/heated seats control module, and a 4x4 selector switch for $10.

thats a nice deal there :jawdrop2:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online