wich the best?

envoy 06
trailblazer 06
grand cherokee 06
explorer 06
thank you very much friends!:smile:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
its hard to pick just one it kinda depends what your going to be doing with this said suv

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
In another post you said you aready have an '06 :undecided:

"Hi, i'm new in the forum!

I have a TB 06, changed the oil in my car but started making a sound like bells, a friend told me that they put the oil is not appropriate, I would like to know what is... "

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Lets see.... IMO, MOST people here are going to Say Envoy or Trailblazer. You posted in a Envoy/Trailblazer Forum section.... Obvisouly I am goin with an ENVOY. Unless your doing MAJOR offroading..... :rotfl::smile: Just sayin

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Black_tb said:
its hard to pick just one it kinda depends what your going to be doing with this said suv

Me007gold said:
Depends on what you want from a truck. Do you want a vehicle with a full frame or a unibody?

As the others above have said, it all depends on your mission... actually, The Roadie usually says that, but I beat him to it! HA! :wootwoot:

amfm

Original poster
Apr 3, 2012
Uncle Blazer said:
In another post you said you aready have an '06 :undecided:

"Hi, i'm new in the forum!

I have a TB 06, changed the oil in my car but started making a sound like bells, a friend told me that they put the oil is not appropriate, I would like to know what is... "

yess but i sold the TB 06 because was LS and i want a LT,

now i will buy other SUV but im waiting views

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
amfm said:

Drive them all and buy what ever one you like best. Like said before, asking that question here is going to get you a very biased answer, just like if you were to ask the question and jeepforum, or explorerforum. They are all going to tell you to buy the one based on the web site. But in all honestly, and I LOVE my Traiblazer, if I were to do it all over again, I would have gotten 4-runner.

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
Why did you buy an ls if you wanted an lt? If it's features then I guess it's up to you to decide! It will always depend on the specific vehicle no matter what brand if it's worth buying from a condition stand point.....

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
amfm said:
In just the last two weeks? You gave up your PREVIOUS vehicle without ALREADY having its replacement? After spending money on it? And you sold it THAT fast?

Combined with your previous oil confusion thread, I'm smelling some very troll-like odor around here. Convince me.

View attachment 20467

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 72

LordBear

Dec 22, 2011
when i was shopping i was also looking at the explorers. both chev and exploders go there ups and downs.. personally i like the stance of the exploder better and i think it may be a little roomier? than the gm...not sure bout all models or the gm ext. how ever the 4.2 i6 is a superior motor. and if i remember right if u get a v8 exploder its going to be all wheele drive? any who..cant remember all the details..but i do know.. u need to absolutley stay away from the newer 4.0 ford is useing in the exploders.. they are complete garbage. they dont run bad..but they have 2 cams one on each side one has a chain that comes down the front and on the pass side the timing chain comes down behind the block and the only way to get to it..is pulling the motor or the trans. what makes this set up so bad other than a @%@%@ to change out is the chains have a ton of plastic crap holding them in place and wear out fairly fast. and u need to make sure the back hatch is fixed. they are known for exploding and throwing glass all over ur head...its a recall..

i liked the exploder more but once i get the lift on and change out the worn out parts that need to be replaced any how...stupid idiots for not paying a few cents more and adding grease zerts to these things..ggrrr.... things will be as they should..

speaking of that lol... when i was car shopping had gone to a sales place in portland where they had 2 for sale.. any how only one was 4x4 and so i was looking at that one..the sales guy comes out and does his how bad am i going to screw you talk and selling that thing..any how im pointing out obvious little things from just a bit of reading that is wrong on the explorer that they hadnt fixed or replaced.. and hes like we might be able to lower the price for that... any how he handed my dad the keys and he goes to start it... and u hear this loud rattle... im like no..shut it off..thats a a v6 i dont want it..and the sells guy is like whats wrong with the v6 and then i tell him about it and that that is a death rattle and that it is bout to go out and it is going to cost over a grand to repair.. and hes like its just cold and hasnt been started in a while they all sound like that. and then i started to say something again and he blows up right in the middle of what i was saying and turns his back on us and storms off...lmao

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
amfm said:

Why in the hell (not to be rude) would u buy a vehicle u didn't want in the 1st place?? U had to know it was an LS. And do u speak american english?? (Just a question)

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
2006 Trailblazer.........View attachment 20472

I used to drive an explorer then I realized other companies get more hp out of an i6 then a 5.0 V8

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 68

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher