BEST Comparison of RPO Codes vs. Build Sheet vs. Owner's Manual

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Everyone assumes that there is nothing more worth saying about What and Where the RPO Stickers in our Vehicles are...except perhaps in the case of THIS Video. Many of us can never afford to sit down at a Dealership and discuss what the "Build Sheet" will be on a Custom Ordered New Vehicle will look like.

However... more than likely... the Original Build Sheet, right along with the GM Factory OEM Owner's Manual will often be found inside of the Consoles and Glove Boxes of the USED Trucks that we purchase...and perhaps NEVER even thoroughly look through as a "Pouch of Information" that can often de-mystify certain aspects of our Trucks that we would not necessarily understand. I discovered that I had fallen into that mode myself and only just found this to be true concerning my OWN Pre-Owned 2000 Chevrolet Silverado ...just AFTER I watched this Video.Now THAT ...IS Way Cool Stuff!

The VOP (Video Original Poster) takes the time to explain things about the Silver Permanent RPO Sticker stuck to the bottom of the Glove Boxes ...when comparing such information with the Original Build Sheet that just may still be inside of the Original Owner's Manual 'Portfolio' and prove to be very useful for comparisons between ALL THREE Information Resources:

Last edited:
Reactions: crimecanine

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScannerHeath

Members Online