Been sometime...How's everyone?

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hi everyone! Been a while since I have been on. How's the GMT family doing? What's new? I see the site changed...I like it looks nice!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:tiphat: Glad to see you back Sam. Thought you left us for good, for a while there.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Where ya been?!

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:tiphat: Glad to see you back Sam. Thought you left us for good, for a while there.
Yeah I got a new car and got so busy with school and work things got crazy lol but over all not too bad! Hows things in the LED market Carlton? I need to get back into the LED mods (or maybe I shouldn't for the better) lol

Sparky said:
Where ya been?!
Good! Keeping busy or trying to at least. How you been yourself?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah I got a new car and got so busy with school and work things got crazy lol but over all not too bad! Hows things in the LED market Carlton? I need to get back into the LED mods (or maybe I shouldn't for the better) lol
So what did you end up getting? And of course you need to put LEDs in it, that just goes without saying! :deal:

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
So what did you end up getting? And of course you need to put LEDs in it, that just goes without saying! :deal:
I got a lincoln mks and passed on the Envoy to my dad. There is 2 problems with getting LEDs for that car...one is the lights by the back seats I have NO idea how to remove them without breaking them. I spent an hr when I got it and couldn't figure it out. I am going to take a stab at it again soon because I would love to replace them out. Another is the puddle lights on the side views...no LED's for that bad boy. I found one site that sells some custom ones for $70+ for it....no thanks lol other then that I know what to order and how to replace the rest. Nice thing is I have some LEDs in there custom from the dealer (came with the car) and I can change the colors and brightness of it. Just sucks with the ugly yellow lights

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Hey stranger.
Hey :smile: whats going on? How's the TB treating you?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Its been good, needs a good off road trip again soon. I might get a small one in this weekend in Utah while out camping.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Its been good, needs a good off road trip again soon. I might get a small one in this weekend in Utah while out camping.
Spend sometime with nature is always a great way to get away from everyday stress and life in general! I know I need a get away or vacation myself

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online