bagged

cmatb08

Original poster
Jun 3, 2012
so after thinking it over for a few days and talkin to a couple buddies of mine we will be layin out out 04 tb! it wont be happpening for awhile due to the price of all the materials and labor (5000ish) but in a couple months it will be goin under the knife. its kinda scary to think of some random person will be cuttin metal and grindin parts off, but it will be worth it to be able to ride as low as possible!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Nice cant wait to see how it turns out, keep us all updated on it

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Thats always my fear aswell. Also, will they do it how I want it done? Even though they say they understand what im talking about, do they really? Kind of a guessing game, leaving you in the dark. If they have enough talent to be able to fab up and run bags for you, they know what they're doing i wouldn't sweat it too much. Judging by how alot of these trucks looked bagged, youl be good to go :thumbsup:

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
Are we talking laying frame or just bagg'n it? Laying frame you will need to shorten the axle, relocate the gas fill on the tank, cut into the doors, and move some stuff up front under the hood. Overall it's not a difficult thing to lay these trucks out. If you have any questions just ask. There are a few of us who are bagged.

eutechnyx

Mar 31, 2012
Good luck man if u have any questions I can answer as much as I know. I didn't bag my envoy but I know and see what was required lol.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
If you are going to do it...do it right the first time. Even if it costs more, you will be money ahead in the end.

eutechnyx

Mar 31, 2012
Also,theres ALOT more to it than throwing some bags under the truck. geometry is KEY to a properly built suspension,pinion angles etc. Quality welds and previous knowledge of how a specific vehicle responds to certain suspension characteristics helps too. You dont want a 2 link if u can help it. 4 link all the way if possible. different 4 links require different mods,gas tank relocation,fuel cell,back seat removal etc etc.

cmatb08

Original poster
Jun 3, 2012
i have heard good things about this place that im going to. my buddy who used to live in az always sent people here he is the owner of showcarsinc.com. they warranty all they work they do for life!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online