Back from Hawaii

Jkust

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Was in Hawaii all last week and saw quite a few Trailblazers out there on Oahu. Suprised at how many EXT's there were, plus a few SS's and even one Rainier. Oahu isn't the best place for parking a full sized suv or even a minivan for that matter since the parking ramps and spots are so tight.

Jkust

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Well my folks live there and I was with them most of the time and had some business there as well. Hopefully next time.

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
Jkust said:
Was in Hawaii all last week and saw quite a few Trailblazers out there on Oahu. Suprised at how many EXT's there were, plus a few SS's and even one Rainier. Oahu isn't the best place for parking a full sized suv or even a minivan for that matter since the parking ramps and spots are so tight.

Hope you had a good time. I am one of those LWB owners but you likely did not see me cruising around since I was in Roseville, CA for the better part of last month and a little bit of this one. True about parking... I just came back from the Sheraton Waikiki garage that warned about a 6'2" limitation which I neatly fit right under thanks to the 2 3 drop. Honestly, I'm not really sure what my clearance was before or is now... I just wait for the audible clunkity clunk to know if she'll fit or not haha

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Glad you had a good time now where are the pics of such trip...... pics or it didn't happen you know the rules :raspberry:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
tokahao said:
Hope you had a good time. I am one of those LWB owners but you likely did not see me cruising around since I was in Roseville, CA for the better part of last month and a little bit of this one. True about parking... I just came back from the Sheraton Waikiki garage that warned about a 6'2" limitation which I neatly fit right under thanks to the 2 3 drop. Honestly, I'm not really sure what my clearance was before or is now... I just wait for the audible clunkity clunk to know if she'll fit or not haha

I ALMOST took off the top on a rental Mustang Convertible in that same Sheraton garage on Waikiki Beach. Man was it close...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
tokahao said:
Hope you had a good time.
TexazReece said:
Glad you had a good time now where are the pics of such trip...... pics or it didn't happen you know the rules :raspberry:
You guys do realize that his trip was a year ago, right? :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online