Status
Not open for further replies.

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Just updating my user info and I'm trying to load a Avatar. Am I doing it in the wrong section or is that feature not active yet?

avy-1.png

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Sorry about that. These are the small issues that I am expecting to stumble across during the soft opening.

Please try again, you should be able to upload your avatar now.

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Jman423 said:
Sorry about that. These are the small issues that I am expecting to stumble across during the soft opening.

Please try again, you should be able to upload your avatar now.

Good deal, looks like we are in business. :cool:

Thanks Jimmy

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Yay, it is fixed. I had this same issue last night. I just chalked it up to the fact that I was drinking. :biggrin:

Upvote 0

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
i had trouble with both my avatar and my profile. both times it said the upload failed. suggestions?

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Check to make sure you fit in the sizes that it calls for.

Upvote 0

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
works perfectly. complete operator error- didnt take the time to read the size disclaimer. not to get off topic but jman what are you doing on ppls TV signatures? adding the link?

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
TB2k4 said:
works perfectly. complete operator error- didnt take the time to read the size disclaimer. not to get off topic but jman what are you doing on ppls TV signatures? adding the link?

Assistance will be given to those that need it... if ya catch my drift.

Upvote 0

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Jman423 said:
Assistance will be given to those that need it... if ya catch my drift.

i must be having trouble. if ya catch my drift. i heard of a friend on TV, Trailblazer2k4 that would be interested in helping out the gentlemanly scholars of this site.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
TB2k4 said:
i must be having trouble. if ya catch my drift. i heard of a friend on TV, Trailblazer2k4 that would be interested in helping out the gentlemanly scholars of this site.

Done!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online