1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP Availability of 1.5" Leveling Front Leveling

Discussion in 'Lifted' started by therealsethallen, Aug 12, 2017.

1. therealsethallen

therealsethallen Well-Known Member

So, after installing Monroe Load Adjusting Shocks in the 9-7x, it sits funny. Little too tall in the back. Installed my new front struts today, and it now sits even more jacked in the rear.
    I like Monroe's Load-Adjust Shock and I'm planing to stick with them, so no recommendations of replacement please.

I am interested in leveling the front end of the 9-7x to make it appear a little less raked.
    Is there a product on the market that is not a 2 or 2.5" or is a 2" the one I want? I am a lift kit novice, as I come from the land of lowered Volvos.

Please include companies and lift kits to avoid as well.

Here's a pic for assistance as well.

IMG_4881.jpg

2. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Honestly...there is a ton of data on offroadtb.com that will give you names, part numbers and actual user experiences over the past decade or so. Prolly get more useful info there on your options

djthumper likes this.
  3. therealsethallen

Yeah. I'm just gonna copy-paste this thread to ORTB and see what's out there. I wanna get something that's not gonna break in half in a week.

4. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

You wont get much from a copy and paste since all you need to do is a bit of your own research on there. The info is there.

5. therealsethallen

Thanks Kyle. I'll go take a look.