Autel maxiDAS ds708

Ace1875

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
Anyone have experience with Autel maxiDAS ds708. My TB has passkey 3 unfortunately and need to program my tune PCM to make it work with my TB.

So before I travel 400miles, making it a family trip, I am hoping someone knows and or has used this.

I know it has CASE relearn feature. And reads the passkey password. But dunno if it will let my PCM turn on.

alexjohn517

Jun 14, 2012
Yes, i have an experience with Autel MaxiDAS DS 708, i have one of these units, had it for approx 3 months and just keeps geting better with each update. The unit does everything it is listed to do and more. So far i have had no comms issues at all and no drop outs. The live data is very good and reliable, the only thing it is lacking in a bit is programming, but to be far they seem to know this and are improving all the time. Big update just come out for vauxhall and i would put it at the same level as op com. It has he same programming options too.

alexjohn517

Jun 14, 2012
Yes, i have an experience with Autel MaxiDAS DS708, i have one of these units, had it for approx 3 months and just keeps geting better with each update. The unit does everything it is listed to do and more. So far i have had no comms issues at all and no drop outs. The live data is very good and reliable, the only thing it is lacking in a bit is programming, but to be far they seem to know this and are improving all the time. Big update just come out for vauxhall and i would put it at the same level as op com. It has he same programming options too.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online