Attention Mid-West Off Roaders - Lift Meet - Warsaw, IN - December 7,8,9

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
It is time to turn another lowrider into an off road machine. Mike is a quiet member here, however many of you have met him at the area meets. He is running a lowered Trailblazer with 22" rims, but we are going to change all that. He is getting MarkMC's 2.5" suspension lift as well as the 3" body lift. The spacers, rims, and tires will be in his truck and ready to put on AS SOON AS we roll it out of the garage. I promise I am not going to have a repeat performance of the meet at Kyles where I met the upper wall of his garage.

I am also planning on doing a front diff swap on my truck so that I can drive in our annual New Years trip to the Badlands. My truck will be ready to have the engine lifted to provide clearance on the frame and pull the diff and replace with my spare. I hope and expect it to be a simple process.

I am trying to find a local spot that we may be able to get out on Sunday and play around for a couple hours, We need to give Mike a taste of what he can do with his new toy!

As always, I will provide beds/couches/floor to sleep on and food for the weekend. All you need is to show up ready to work. Speak up, I need all the help I can get!!!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
i be there

Jan 28, 2012
looking forward to getting my speed bump dragger up in the air. this is going to be an excitement and fun filled weekend. looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Razorback

Dec 21, 2011
I wish i could get away from my priorities, i would be down there to help in a minute, i also have a lift i need help putting on.

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Razorback said:
I wish i could get away from my priorities, i would be down there to help in a minute, i also have a lift i need help putting on.

PM me whenever your ready, we will get that lift on!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I would like to come, but won't be able to :frown:

Supersweettb04 said:
looking forward to getting my speed bump dragger up in the air. this is going to be an excitement and fun filled weekend. looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Pic of speed bump dragger?

BTW Welcome to the Nation

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:

:iagree: But that's the only weekend I'm off my second job, so I have to do something with the family...I think we're taking Connor bowling. :biggrin:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Short Bus said:

Pic of speed bump dragger?

He was TBlazin89 on Trailvoy. He has been to a few meets, I am sure you have met him before.

I can't seem to find a picture, but he has a white TB with white/chrome/orange 20's

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it. Would love to help get another truck up off the ground. :woohoo:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
He was TBlazin89 on Trailvoy. He has been to a few meets, I am sure you have met him before.

I can't seem to find a picture, but he has a white TB with white/chrome/orange 20's

Is this him? This was taken at the big meet in C-Bus a couple years ago. I think that's Tracy's truck beside him, but I'm not sure.

P1000483.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That be him

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Nobody get any ideas, his wheels are already spoken for!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
Nobody get any ideas, his wheels are already spoken for!

White rims on a green truck :undecided: I think it'll work :thumbsup:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Short Bus said:
White rims on a green truck :undecided: I think it'll work :thumbsup:

Who said they were going onto the Bravada? 22"s with mud tires? :undecided:

Actually the white part is removable and there are plans to repaint, however it will be a surprise.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Me and joe (hatchet) will be there. I'm leaving Friday after work and staying till mid Saturday because I have a bachelor party to go to.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Planning to leave Indy after woork, make a quick stop in Portland to grab my beadlocks, then be there in the evening. I will likely stay til Sunday late morn or early afternoon.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
As of now I'm in for Saturday and Sunday. I was planning on doing work on my truck that weekend, but I can put it off for a few more days.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
It would be fun but at this point I have far too much going on to make a longer trip.

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
For all that are coming my address is

376 S Eastridge N Dr
Warsaw, IN 46582

As of right now it is looking like the weather will be decent. Expected to be in the mid 40's and small possibility of rain Sunday afternoon.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got truck parts, guns, and stopping for whiskey....

Let's do this!

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Got truck parts, guns, and stopping for whiskey....

Let's do this!

Got spare parts, ringing in my ears, and a hangover.....

We did it!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Got spare parts, ringing in my ears, and a hangover.....

We did it!

I may be a lil drunk but i did get my hat.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
U gotta nice lookin truck mike. Thanks for sending me a pic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355096251471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355096251471.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 18

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
and already puttin it to work!! :wootwoot: looks great Mike!!

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
This was one of the longest and hardest work weekends I think I have had on a vehicle. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing went easy. We dealt with broken body bolts, a steering extension that took three hours to go in, a plastic push pin on the gas tank filler neck that would not allow the body to separate from the body, and worse of all, and rather scarey for me, front strut assemblies that literally fell apart as I was taking them off the truck. This truck put up one hell of a fight, but we prevailed.

Congrats Mike for the 1 foot increase. This truck went from 30" ground to fender all around to 42" on the front and 39.5" in the rear. With the addition of the steel bumper next week and some time for the front springs to settle it should come close to level. The addition of the Z71's in hte next few weeks will bring him to a normal rake.

Thanks to Hardtrailz for coming up from Batesville, Wink from Louisville, Hotness and Hatchet from Chicago, and JRSS out of Kendallville. It certainly proves how close the offroad community is when we have folks traveling up to 6 hours to come and turn a wrench! Thanks a bunch guys!

A huge thanks also to Markmc who made sure that all the parts I needed came in on time even with the holidays and busy schedules. I truly appreciate it brother!

Sorry folks, I don't think there are many pictures to be had, this was a work weekend and everyone had tools in their hands instead of cameras.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good times fellas. Truck looks good.

Jan 28, 2012
[Thanks boricua and Kyle. it's definatley a whole new truck... I appreciate at the hard work everyone put into it this weekend.. Thanks guys

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Sucks we had to leave so early. But as always, it was a good time the time we were there.... Truck looks great...Popping off a few rounds was a lot of fun too.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not full anymore

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Great weekend, happy to lend a hand. I think we should have left it as an offroad dragster.:raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.