Attention all Members of GMTNation!

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
I'm enjoying the afternoon with a few of my friends, "Budweiser", the wife , kids, neighbors, friends... everyone is having a good time and I just wanted to raise a beverage to all the members of GMTNation and say "Cheers" , this isn't just a forum.....its a Family! and I hope everyone is having a great time today doing whatever your doing! Happy Fry-Day :thumbsup: everyone!!!

Attachments

• DSC02340.jpg
    DSC02340.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 29

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
enjoy i'll have one in about a hour

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
The kids are drinking too? :biggrin: :tequila:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
got off of work at 5, worked out until 7, ate dinner, and now im going to enjoy my 6 pack for the night :yes:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Sounds good, I going to crack one open now :smile::Lager Louts:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Damn, now I am thirsty.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
What are you drinking water for? :confused::raspberry::rotfl:

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Matt said:

I'm all grown up....I don't puke when I drink!!! I might if I eat bad Chinese food but not from drinking!!

Here's to your glass of water :thumbsup:, don't drink too much off it as you may drown....or puke! :wootwoot:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A bit early here still but later I'll have a Moosehead!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Lol. I puke..... must be a pu$$y!!

I would also if I have too much lol remember alcohol is a toxin and your body needs to get rid of that toxin before it does anything else. So I guess when you don't puke your body gave up on you :raspberry: loll jk!

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
I would also if I have too much lol remember alcohol is a toxin and your body needs to get rid of that toxin before it does anything else. So I guess when you don't puke your body gave up on you :raspberry: loll jk!

Lol, Nope, it's called knowing your body and the effects of alcohol, I drink what I can handle and if i drink too much then I usually go to sleep somewhere. I know if I drink a bottle of red wine and had a few shots of tequila I would probably puke so I don't drink that. I haven't puked from alcohol in many many years, touch wood!!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Nope, it's called knowing your body and the effects of alcohol, I drink what I can handle and if i drink too much then I usually go to sleep somewhere. I know if I drink a bottle of red wine and had a few shots of tequila I would probably puke so I don't drink that. I haven't puked from alcohol in many many years, touch wood!!

I was kidding on the second part lol Yeah I know about drinking what you can handle. Which is smart to drink what you can handle! Not too many do that which is bad! Plus your body will build a tolerance and how much you can handle will go up as you continue to drink.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
I was kidding on the second part lol Yeah I know about drinking what you can handle. Which is smart to drink what you can handle! Not too many do that which is bad! Plus your body will build a tolerance and how much you can handle will go up as you continue to drink.

I know you were kidding, I fogot the lol :thumbsup: ! I just said that for others to read that think if you drink then you'll puke? It's noon Saturday and I'll be starting again real soon, a few things to get done first...

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I know you were kidding, I fogot the lol :thumbsup: ! I just said that for others to read that think if you drink then you'll puke? It's noon Saturday and I'll be starting again real soon, a few things to get done first...

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

Just remember :thumbsup:

Pleas-drink-responsibly---Lent-5140084.jpg

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
I will be having me a Corona on the beach in about nine hours when I make my drive from Memphis to Florida

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
drwfaulk said:
I will be having me a Corona on the beach in about nine hours when I make my drive from Memphis to Florida

That sounds so bad ass and relaxing!!

corona-find_your_beach.jpg

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator....I still haven't finished off that mason jar off of apple pie yet from the big midwest meet.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Regulator....I still haven't finished off that mason jar off of apple pie yet from the big midwest meet.

is that the special apple pie that knocked out matt at one of there meets :rotfl:

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
Q: How can you tell a man who likes Moosehead?

A: By the antler scars in his thighs.

Bazinga!

Ha ha :rotfl: Roadie, that's freekin Hilarious! :rotfl: !!!

Nice one :thumbsup: !!!

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
Q: How can you tell a man who likes Moosehead?

A: By the antler scars in his thighs.

Bazinga!

I'm still giggling at this joke :rotfl: , the time I'm in the line up at the Beer Store and the guy in front of me orders 24 Moosehead I'm gonna ask "excuse me sir, how do you deal with all the antler wounds between your thighs? :undecided: ? Then after he looks at me like I got four heads, I'll reply "sure is a nice day out.....you must be headed to Utah" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: !!!!!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
is that the special apple pie that knocked out matt at one of there meets :rotfl:

Matt makes it, that pic was Sam (BO TIE SS)

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
drwfaulk said:

:undecided: What area will you be visiting down here? :cool:

pennywise

Mar 28, 2012
Miller high life was on sale at the shopette. I been drinking that. It doesn't suck but it isn't Bud light. I don't drink tooo often when I am drinking I try to stay buzzed but not drunk. I don't know if that makes since but it makes since to me. I am drinking right now so this post might not make since. Cheers!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Tonight I drink, and of course I am here with all my brethren.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I'm all grown up....I don't puke when I drink!!! I might if I eat bad Chinese food but not from drinking!!

Here's to your glass of water :thumbsup:, don't drink too much off it as you may drown....or puke! :wootwoot:

I'm just referring to the jager...each to his own.

jrSS said:

Pussy...lasts a few days in my house. Which reminds me, I have to make some more.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Matt said:
I'm just referring to the jager...each to his own.

Guess I don't read so good the day after Jäger. I thought you meant I was a puke face with Jäger shots. Sorry! Tell me more about this "apple pie in a mason jar" I keep reading about. It sure sounds interesting??? I have some empty jars...

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Guess I don't read so good the day after Jäger. I thought you meant I was a puke face with Jäger shots. Sorry! Tell me more about this "apple pie in a mason jar" I keep reading about. It sure sounds interesting??? I have some empty jars...

Easiest thing in the world to make. Let me preface it by saying that moonshine is a neutral grain alcohol and vodka is a neutral grain alcohol. Moonshine is, in reality, homemade vodka.

1gl 100% apple juice
1gl apple cider
2-3 cups brown sugar (3 is rather sweet)
6 sticks cinnamon
3 750ml bottles 151 vodka (we can't get 190 in Ohio, if you use 190, just use 2 bottles)

Combine everything but the vodka in a large pot, stir to dissolve the sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.

After 1 hour of simmering, take off the heat, remove the cinnamon sticks and allow to cool to room temperature. (This will take 6+ hours) Strain through doubled over cheese cloth (to get all the gunk from the cider out), clean the pot and put in the vodka. Pour the juice mixture in the pot (I do it this way so I don't have to mix it again) and decant into quart sized mason jars.

This version will give you an Alc/Vol of about 17%...which is plenty.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Matt said:
Easiest thing in the world to make. Let me preface it by saying that moonshine is a neutral grain alcohol and vodka is a neutral grain alcohol. Moonshine is, in reality, homemade vodka.

1gl 100% apple juice
1gl apple cider
2-3 cups brown sugar (3 is rather sweet)
6 sticks cinnamon
3 750ml bottles 151 vodka (we can't get 190 in Ohio, if you use 190, just use 2 bottles)

Combine everything but the vodka in a large pot, stir to dissolve the sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.

After 1 hour of simmering, take off the heat, remove the cinnamon sticks and allow to cool to room temperature. (This will take 6+ hours) Strain through doubled over cheese cloth (to get all the gunk from the cider out), clean the pot and put in the vodka. Pour the juice mixture in the pot (I do it this way so I don't have to mix it again) and decant into quart sized mason jars.

This version will give you an Alc/Vol of about 17%...which is plenty.

Now that sounds pretty easy, keep the jars in the fridge or doesn't matter. I saw the pic of BO TIE SS, that's a great pic. I'll be off to my Newfie neighbor with this recipe and mix up a batch!

Thanks Matt :thumbsup: !

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Now that sounds pretty easy, keep the jars in the fridge or doesn't matter. I saw the pic of BO TIE SS, that's a great pic. I'll be off to my Newfie neighbor with this recipe and mix up a batch!

Thanks Matt :thumbsup: !

No worries mate! I keep mine in the basement and only put it in the fridge one jar at a time. With the booze and the boiling, it's not going to go off...if it lasts that long!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I saw the pic of BO TIE SS, that's a great pic.
And a deceiving one. :nono: (not sure if you knew the whole story or not)

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
BO TIE SS said:
And a deceiving one. :nono: (not sure if you knew the whole story or not)

I wish I knew the whole story. Was the pic of the police doing a pat down from the same meet? Is the whole story in a thread somewhere? Allergic reaction, diabetic or maybe sunstroke?

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I wish I knew the whole story. Was the pic of the police doing a pat down from the same meet? Is the whole story in a thread somewhere? Allergic reaction, diabetic or maybe sunstroke?
The pat down was from a different meet. Here's the thread with the "apple pie". It all starts on page 41.
Midwest Meet Indianapolis May 13-15, 2011 - Page 41 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum :hopeless:

I was trying to get creative with my shots. Here are the rest of them...
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/TVOHIOMEETS/Indy 2011/

Matt

Dec 2, 2011

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.