wreck2.jpg

wreck3.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Dang someone played bumper carts with that truck

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
It was rolled. Apparently only had it a couple weeks.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
for it being rolled, it took it pretty well seems like! These GMT's take accidents like a champ is what it seems like!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Yes, definitely a roll over! That is about what my Avalanche looked like after I went over 4 times at 60 mph!

So when is he going to be ready to part it out?

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I think it going to ins co but will ask

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
:popcorn:

We sit quietly and watch as the vultures and scavangers decend on the poor dieing T-blazer. :sadcry:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
Aww crap! Forgot about that!

Speaking of which, it may... My spare came down earlier this week - much to my suprise! :biggrin:

Nice!! I need to check mine very soon! Last year it took sometime to get it down.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I gave mine away many moons ago but it worked perfect the one time I tried

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
jham said:
that's why I got rid of mine from under there

Did you relocate it or just not have a spare on there no more?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
jham said:
no spare for now till I get a spare tire carrier from Bartonmd to run a full size spare

ahh got it!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Is that gonna be a special order one or is he planning on manufacturing them? Do you know?

I believe he plans to sell a standard one. However the one he is putting on mine is welded and kind of a custom design he came up with

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hopefully everyone in the vehicle walked away OK. If that truck WAS gonna get parted out, the lift gate looks to be in good condition, so the molding around the 3rd brake light could go for a premium considering how many like to break and fly off on other 370 owners.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I believe he plans to sell a standard one. However the one he is putting on mine is welded and kind of a custom design he came up with

I agree
I think each one has to be tailored to each person for tire size and bolt pattern

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Hopefully everyone in the vehicle walked away OK. If that truck WAS gonna get parted out, the lift gate looks to be in good condition, so the molding around the 3rd brake light could go for a premium considering how many like to break and fly off on other 370 owners.

That wasn't a 370 though....

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
djthumper said:
Man are you having a bad day or what?

:crackup: You have no idea. My Bears lost, Bucs lost, and my fantasy team scored only ONE touchdown collectively. Sunday needs to be erased from existence! :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
That truck looks better than my fantasy team did this week

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:crackup: You have no idea. My Bears lost, Bucs lost, and my fantasy team scored only ONE touchdown collectively. Sunday needs to be erased from existence! :yes:

Or maybe just that sunday lol I like sundays!! Good day to relax and watch football and enjoy life :biggrin:

Wait that is life outside of college...forgot I usually have work and exams to study for...:hissyfit::suicide:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
That truck looks better than my fantasy team did this week

A hand full of players did real well on my fantasy team this week, unfortunately they were all sitting on my bench. :no:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Or maybe just that sunday lol I like sundays!! Good day to relax and watch football and enjoy life :biggrin:

Wait that is life outside of college...forgot I usually have work and exams to study for...:hissyfit::suicide:

Just wait til you are retired. Sundays are truly Sundays! Football, good food, NO INTERRUPTIONS.:biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
Just wait til you are retired. Sundays are truly Sundays! Football, good food, NO INTERRUPTIONS.:biggrin:

Oh man I am hoping to see my day for graduation first :rotfl: but cannot wait till those days of relaxation and no worries from homework and stuff :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Graduation was a great relief for me. 50 hr construction work weeks and 12 hour semesters to finish, but worth it to have the degree!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Graduation was a great relief for me. 50 hr construction work weeks and 12 hour semesters to finish, but worth it to have the degree!

I am sure it is worth!! All hard work pays off some how and that is what I cannot wait to see is it paying off you know!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher