Assorted 2000 ZR2 Blazer parts for sale!

gpking

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
56937664.jpg

*this is not our specific Blazer but a picture to show you a blue 2000 LS Blazer ZR2

Rather than sell it for scrap, I'm helping a friend part out his 2000 Blazer ZR2.
The Blazer ran, but we used the engine, drivetrain, and various other components to put in a dead S-10 ZR2 (to make it un-dead).

We're working on stripping it down and finding what is able to be sold and what isn't (he needs money to pay for his S-10 repairs).
More parts will be added as the month progresses or per request. All items will be sold through eBay.
Extremely large items will likely be local pickup only.

Parts available:
-Auto transfer case (listed)
-Assorted interior trim pieces
-Doors (trim, door, mirror, etc)
-Rear view mirror
-Rear seats (R & L, complete)
-Front seats (frames, foam, or cloth covers)
-OH S%*T! bars (handles, 4x)
-Hangars (the little nub to hold a clothes hangar, 2x)
-Spare tire mount
-Chrome bar that goes in the grille (like on the pre-'05 Trailblazer)
-ZR2 Fender Flares
-Roof rack
-Antenna
-Windows (definitely will not ship)
-Ash tray w/ 2 lighter plugs
-Assorted dash trim
-Turn signal stalk
-All rear tail lights
-etc, etc, etc

If you are interested in any parts not listed, PM me and I can go check to see if it's there.

[ebay]271448268448[/ebay]

cstern71

Feb 16, 2014
What color is this ashtray? One of the plastic clips that holds mine in is broken and it falls out on occasion.

Peco

May 23, 2012
Do all the fender flares have the studs still attached? If so how much.

gpking

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
Sorry for taking forever to reply, I was in Florida enjoying the weather for the past week. :cool:

cstern71 said:
What color is this ashtray? One of the plastic clips that holds mine in is broken and it falls out on occasion.
I don't know the technical color name for it, but I believe it is the lighter gray color. I'll post a pic here later today once I talk with the owner.

Peco said:
Do all the fender flares have the studs still attached? If so how much.
Yes, but...
I haven't taken any of the flares off yet. The owner has removed them before (off of his S-10) and he says they're a b*tch to get off without breaking the studs.
We were considering taking a saw and cutting off the fender around the flare so the buyer would be responsible for taking the flare off.
I believe the owner wants somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 for the set of 3, but I'll double-check. They are in good shape, still attached.
Both of the rear flares are present, only the passenger side front flare is present. In the case of the front flare, we will ship the whole fender.
I'll post some pics later today.

madkenna1

Oct 29, 2014
Are the fender flares still for sale? I am very interested in buying them. Please respond ASAP - I am anxious to get this finished. Thanks

gpking

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
madkenna1 said:
Are the fender flares still for sale? I am very interested in buying them. Please respond ASAP - I am anxious to get this finished. Thanks
Not all of them are present, but yes, there are 3 left in good shape.
The driver's side front flare is the only one outright missing.

Also, as an update to the thread, the Blazer will be moving to its final resting place (pick-a-part) in the near future.

jlshelton

Dec 28, 2014
Hey I have an S10 ZR2 and have been looking for a fender flair (drivers side rear). A deer hit me while driving and broke mine apart. I know the blazer will fit. Can you please help me with this.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online