Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
And its sold out! LOL!

On a serious note. If anyone here is needing Toilet Paper or Paper Towels, I finally found some last night online. I am potty training a little man, so its kinda important to me, until I went the entire last week searching every store to find some, only to find none.

They sell you 10 rolls of Bounty Family Rolls Paper Towels, and 20 rolls of Charmin Ultra Soft MEGA rolls for 30 plus shipping, or if you double the order, its free shipping.

Toilet Paper and Paper Towels

Last edited:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
I can almost guarantee this thread will be flagged by Google for content violations regarding displaying ads. I regularly process those violations, but this is the very first one where I was able to tell right from the thread title that it would trouble.

Screw it, it's good for a laugh and arguably a community service :2thumbsup:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Because you never know if you might ever have a dirty donkey! :raspberry:

• Haha
Reactions: Matt

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Given the current situation with toilet paper, I was looking at bidets when this came up. I guess it's for those that don't know what they're really called.

You expect us to know all them fancy-like French words?
We talk American here, boy! ⚾🌭🥧 1584768224861.png

Seriously, though... I know someone on another forum that got a couple of these (different brand) a couple of weeks ago. Says it's the sh!t...

Word to the wise... this particular one looks like it comes on the proverbial slow boat from china.
You may not want to p!ss away a lifetime waiting for it to get here.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
However in all seriousness, a bidet type device might be a good option. I was actually thinking of getting a portable one for RV'ing since TP can be a problem. It can also be a problem with septic systems.

There are some of the mounted ones that are available. This one has good reviews. My only problem is that where the bathroom is, the hot water tank is at the other end of the house and takes a while to get there.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
However in all seriousness, a bidet type device might be a good option. I was actually thinking of getting a portable one for RV'ing since TP can be a problem. It can also be a problem with septic systems.

:tiphat: and :thumbsup: on the RV adaptation. I'll look into that for my own trailer, now.

And, yes... bidets can be very useful (I can't believe we're having an extended discussion on them, but what the hey... we're captive observers right now) :laugh:

As it turns out, there are reports of municipal sewage systems over here beginning to have problems with ppl flushing the cleansing wipes down the toilets (not the bathroom wipes, which were a problem to begin with... these are even worse). So, yeah... bidets would be great. Less harvesting of paper, too.

There are bidets that can heat the water at the destination; I've seen them. Dunno if there are any that would detect 'seat pressure' and automagically turn on the heater; they probably have some sort of t-stat that cyclically regulates the temp.

I'm heading out to the garage. If you find the 'be-all / end-all' ass-washer (US version), let us know! 🚽 (can't believe Amzn let that description stand, but you'd be surprised at some of the things they do sell, too)

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Went another way. I just ordered a hot water recirculation pump. Basically circulates the hot water at the farthest tap through the cold water pipe. Tired waiting for hot water all the time. Bidet will be next.

We're more than just a truck forum :biggrin:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Gives a whole new meaning to "butt floss"! :laugh:

Forum Statistics

Threads