SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Denali n DOO

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Nice find, wish I could afford it but our dollar is no good. No doubt they will go fast. I hope a member here gets to enjoy them. I think @northcreek was the last one to install a set and they look awesome.

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Nice find, wish I could afford it but our dollar is no good. No doubt they will go fast. I hope a member here gets to enjoy them. I think @northcreek was the last one to install a set and they look awesome.
eBay doesn't compensate for a higher dollar? Interesting

I do think GMC should have put ascender tails on the voy. I'm not a fan of the stacked block look, either.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
it would be nice to have Ascender tails and either put a red film over to hide the reverse light clear area and use the Envoy reverse lights in the bumper

or

use the Ascender reverse lights and pull the Envoy reverse lights out of the bumper and have a dual exhaust with tips coming out the bumper where the lights were. not sure the Ascender lights have a reflector, and removing the Envoy reflector would then make it illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: xavierny25

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I would put switch backs in both the clear lenses. Amber for turn and white for reverse. They also have the reflective strips in them. Factory reverse lights could be replaced with for lights and rear end would still be DOT legal. TBOMK...

Reactions: xavierny25

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86