Arizona Check-in

Wyle

Reporting in from Tucson. :tiphat:

Regulator

Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

I live in Avondale :smile:

TallPaul, your still alive! I just saw RL the other day on a hunt and no one has heard from you. We will have to do another meet as soon as my motor rebuild is done.

TallPaul

Still here Devon, I am not on the hunting forums to much anymore, but am going for Javelina next month. Glad too see you keep your Truck... Give a yell and we can have a meet. ...Geeeezzzzz I wonder if anyone would show up....lol :tiphat:

Wyle

TallPaul said:
Give a yell and we can have a meet. ...Geeeezzzzz I wonder if anyone would show up....lol
ROAD TRIP!!! :wootwoot:

Wyle

4wVoy said:
Down south in Sierra Vista
Welcome. Almost in your neighborhood today. Was hiking over by Tombstone. :smile:

4wVoy

Wyle said:
Welcome. Almost in your neighborhood today. Was hiking over by Tombstone. :smile:
nice, decent area and the tombstone tea is awesome :biggrin: i am actually a couple miles away at the moment in afghanistan, should be back in az later this month though

Anyone in the Phoenix area a motor builder or have rebuilt a 4.2? If not I'll be parting out my Voy, including lift and 33" MTs. I'm not going to spend another 5g's on this thing when the vehicle its self isn't worth that.