Arizona Check-in

Wyle

Reporting in from Tucson. :tiphat:

Regulator

Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

I live in Avondale :smile:

TallPaul, your still alive! I just saw RL the other day on a hunt and no one has heard from you. We will have to do another meet as soon as my motor rebuild is done.

TallPaul

Still here Devon, I am not on the hunting forums to much anymore, but am going for Javelina next month. Glad too see you keep your Truck... Give a yell and we can have a meet. ...Geeeezzzzz I wonder if anyone would show up....lol :tiphat:

Wyle

TallPaul said:
Give a yell and we can have a meet. ...Geeeezzzzz I wonder if anyone would show up....lol
ROAD TRIP!!! :wootwoot:

Wyle

4wVoy said:
Down south in Sierra Vista
Welcome. Almost in your neighborhood today. Was hiking over by Tombstone. :smile:

4wVoy

Wyle said:
Welcome. Almost in your neighborhood today. Was hiking over by Tombstone. :smile:
nice, decent area and the tombstone tea is awesome :biggrin: i am actually a couple miles away at the moment in afghanistan, should be back in az later this month though

Anyone in the Phoenix area a motor builder or have rebuilt a 4.2? If not I'll be parting out my Voy, including lift and 33" MTs. I'm not going to spend another 5g's on this thing when the vehicle its self isn't worth that.

Staff online

Top Bottom