Arachnophobia Suspended: "Eggs with Legs" & Lil 'Face Huggers'

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This clever Australian Spider Enthusiast takes us from the point where a Large, Olive Drab decorated Male "Singapore Blue" Spider is introduced to the Gigantic and Dangerous Sapphire Blue Colored Love of His Life as "Omythymus Violaceopes" Old World Spiders.

The video covers the periods from the very first blush of their meeting all the way to the point where the Aussie claims her Huge Egg Sack and then reveals her mostly viable Sleepy Baby Spider Brood cocooned in Pure White Silk.

Unless it involves Marvel Comics Peter Parker... I'm as far from being a "Spidey Lover" as once can get. Nonetheless...THIS Dude shows us a fascinating array of their "Amazing Spider-Folk" Behaviors:

If THESE Lil Boogers don't remind you of Hans Rudi (H.R.) Giger's "ALIEN" Face Huggers... nothing ever will. Here again... Life Imitates Art:

LILFACEHUGGERS.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
The Singapore Blue, Brazilian Pink Bloom, and Brazilian Jewel, are just gorgeous..

singapore blue tarantula | Spider, Beautiful bugs, Tarantula

Brazilian Pinkbloom tarantula | Cool insects, Pet adoption pictures, Spider

🔥 T. Seladonia, AKA the Brazilian Jewel Tarantula. Spiders can be  beautiful too, and these guy's home is getting destroyed! :  r/NatureIsFuckingLit

But I have a deep fear of spiders, so I admire their beauty, from a distance!

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online