April 27th NW Meet

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Just tossing this in to see if any of you can join. I'm heading to the Seattle area the weekend of the 26th and want to get a meet going. I believe/hope Erik is setting up a meet with the SS guys also so should be a great turn out. Just let us know if you can join.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Ill be there, April 27th have a meet with the SS guys. Know at least 2 will be there (plus me), probably more will trickle in. Lately we've been getting anywhere from 6-10 TBSSs.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
At this point I'd be a maybe. Depends on if I'm working or not. Have a new job that has me working weekends and stuff. Might be working then but might not.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
jeffgutierrez said:
Where is this meet up?

No firm place set yet, Im coordinating with my buddies on the SS site. Probably going to be in the Renton area simply because there are 5-6 people north of Seattle and about the same in Tacoma, Renton is a good halfway for everyone.

More info to come in the next week, Im still working out details with everyone. :cool:

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
jeffgutierrez said:
Nice!! there should be no reason why I can't make it. As long as the SS guys don't mind a lifted TB lol.

They didn't mind me last time. I'm only lifted 2.5" but still have 20" SS rims to blend in with them. :rotfl::rotfl:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
jeffgutierrez said:
Nice!! there should be no reason why I can't make it. As long as the SS guys don't mind a lifted TB lol.

They wont care, just dont make it awkward and stand around not talking to anyone. Then they will mind, we BS to no end.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
jeffgutierrez said:

They didn't pick on me, even after I climbed up the lamp post.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
fishsticks said:
They didn't pick on me, even after I climbed up the lamp post.

That was awesome.

This is the main pic from the first epic meet of GMT Nation.
2011-12-31_11-48-28_184.jpg

This is Fishsticks being Fishsticks just because he could.
2011-12-31_11-11-01_873.jpg

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Just giving this a bump. Should be a great turn out from the SS side, would like to see some of the gmtnation crew there so I'm not the only non-SS guy there. Haha

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
do we have a location yet? We are probably a no if it's down in renton. Personally I think we should meet up in this area again. I didn't even know about the new year's meet otherwise we would have showed.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Answer069 said:
do we have a location yet? We are probably a no if it's down in renton. Personally I think we should meet up in this area again. I didn't even know about the new year's meet otherwise we would have showed.

Yes it is down in Renton.

TIME: 4/27/13 @ NOON

1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North.

But Patrick if you would like to meet up on Sunday and BS around for a bit and grab a bite I would be down for that before I head back to Spokane. Let me know:thumbsup:

Oh and I can probably drag Erik along also:rotfl:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Yep, down in Renton. Patrick, usually we do one in Tacoma, one Renton, and then one in Everett. Covers all the bases in a few months, there's a big group of people in Tacoma and then another one in Lynnwood/Everett/etc so having the Tacoma crew come all the way up all the time doesnt happen. Some people cant make it to the Everett meets from Tacoma, some cant make it to Tacoma meets from north of Seattle. Renton is a happy medium and usually results in a great turnout.

Ill be there, trying to figure out if my little brother wants to come now that he's 21 and can have a beer with us at lunch (and bring the 02 :cool:).

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
I'm out then but maybe on Sun. I'll have to talk to the other half to see if she's up for hanging out. Maybe we could get Jeff to come too.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Just giving this thread one last bump. The meet is tomorrow at Noon down in Renton.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
I forgot to take new pics when you showed up:banghead: But here is one from a different angle.
mu2a2a3a.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online