April 21st...Tilted Kilt, Canton, OH. 3pm.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
No time like the present to try and get the first meet of the year going! Like the title says...

Saturday, April 21st, Tilted Kilt :smile:salivate:smile: Canton OH, 3pm.

Tilted Kilt | Pub & Eatery

5075 Dressler Road Northwest
Canton, OH

(Very close to the QS&L we've met at numerous times)

Google Maps

1. JosueLT
2. Boricua SS
3. Matt
4. BO TIE SS (maybe)

Also, there will be some Mazda friends of mine over that morning. I'm installing some parts for a friend (I sold them to him), and also buffing out his headlights. My brother will be down early to hang out with us, and anyone else is welcome to chill as well! I'm about 20 minutes north of this location.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
look at that, i dont even have to sign up and im the list.. im special :crackup::rotfl:

looking forward to the first (and possibly the last) meet for the beaSSt of the year.. oh, and of course seeing all my fellow GMTN friends :raspberry:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Boricua SS said:
look at that, i dont even have to sign up and im the list.. im special :crackup::rotfl:

looking forward to the first (and possibly the last) meet for the beaSSt of the year.. oh, and of course seeing all my fellow GMTN friends :raspberry:

Edited

Looking forward to show off my 6.0L to the mazdas, thank god I chose the most used and praised american engine and I have real pistons and not a go kart rotary

:rotfl: I will break you of this nonsense

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
STLtrailbSS said:
Edited

Looking forward to show off my 6.0L to the mazdas, thank god I chose the most used and praised american engine and I have real pistons and not a go kart rotary

:crackup: touche my friend...

i did take a ride in a Mazdaspeed 3... and WOW... it had some serious power... it was modded of course.. but for now.. im still with the beaSSt...

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Edited

Speed3's don't have Rotary's. :thumbsup:

themoreyouknow.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
No time like the present to try and get the first meet of the year going! Like the title says...

Saturday, April 21st, Tilted Kilt :smile:salivate:smile: Canton OH, 3pm.

Tilted Kilt | Pub & Eatery

5075 Dressler Road Northwest
Canton, OH

(Very close to the QS&L we've met at numerous times)

Google Maps

1. JosueLT
2. Boricua SS
3. Matt

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Oh what the crap....you can't edit your posts after a certain amount of time?? I can't edit the original post to keep the list updated. :hissyfit:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Just quote mine and take the quote marks out.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I like to keep the original post updated with a current sign up list. That way, any newcomers can immediately see how many people are coming, instead of sifting through a bunch of posts.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
wish i could make it but it still like 4.5 hours away wish ky ppl would meet up more :frown:

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
We'll likely get a Columbus meet going during the summer, keep an eye out!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
JosueLT said:
Oh what the crap....you can't edit your posts after a certain amount of time?? I can't edit the original post to keep the list updated. :hissyfit:
I thought Jimmy was going to make the first post "editable" for the OP all the time. I'll check on that. (I'll do my best to keep it updated though)

JosueLT said:
We'll likely get a Columbus meet going during the summer, keep an eye out!
Yes, and Cincinnati too. :yes:

NickRummy

Apr 9, 2012
Boricua SS said:
:crackup: touche my friend...

i did take a ride in a Mazdaspeed 3... and WOW... it had some serious power... it was modded of course.. but for now.. im still with the beaSSt...

My buddy has a Speed 3 that is stock and it's WOW! I couldn't believe how hard it pulled when I drove it......

My truck hasn't been cleaned in a year and I don't even have my wheels on it :frown: I'll see what I can get done on it for the meet.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well im not backing out of this meet... buti will not have the SS for it...

everyone knows the story behind it... and it is still torn down today... thhey are waiting for GM to send out an adjuster to let us know if i'll get a new motor, or to repair/rebuild this one...

so i'll be there with my Grrand Prix :wootwoot::rotfl:

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
You can just ride with us, guy. :yes:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I wish I could make it, but I gotta save the money for the big meet.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
:bump:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
NickRummy said:
My truck hasn't been cleaned in a year and I don't even have my wheels on it :frown: I'll see what I can get done on it for the meet.
Does this mean you'll be there?

Boricua SS said:
well im not backing out of this meet... buti will not have the SS for it...
Don't worry...mine won't be there either. I'll be sporting the 'Hoe.

1. JosueLT
2. Boricua SS
3. Matt
4. BO TIE SS
5. NickRummy?

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
The forecast wasn't looking very good, but now things are looking brighter. :wootwoot:
Let's have a good turn-out!

Saturday: A chance of showers before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

JosueLT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Meh, sounds like Matt and I are the only ones that will have our TB's there, so it's not like we're going to spend the afternoon out by the vehicles. haha

I'll still be out in the garage wrenching on some Mazdas, so come over whenever Matt. :smile:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
JosueLT said:
I'll still be out in the garage wrenching on some Mazdas, so come over whenever Matt. :smile:

I'll be there!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Wet boobies are better anyway :lipsrsealed:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
what happened to the one pic that was taken Sam :crackup:

niec seeing the fellas again... see you all in less then a month :yes:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Nice to see everyone. :yes: