Anyone want to go to Hell this summer?

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Just wondered if any locals would be interested in a trip to Hell MI this summer. I live 10 mins away. Was thinking maybe a lil boat/bbq/and a visit to the "town" of Hell if ya like. What can I say, I'm ready for summer already... :wootwoot:

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Not much of a town but the area is really nice. Camping, parks etc... nearby. I used to live there and so I got to go to hell and back every day! :rotfl:

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
I'm not real far from there. This has piqued my interest.....

Hopefully I'll have my mods nearly done by then (tires/wheels/lift/adapters/and resonator delete)

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Funny you brought this up. We wanted to take a weekend camping trip to Hell last summer, but my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's almost done with treatment and doing good, so maybe this summer :smile:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i'm already in hell... but i havnt been that bad where i had to be sent to Michigan..

:raspberry:

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Short Bus said:
Funny you brought this up. We wanted to take a weekend camping trip to Hell last summer, but my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's almost done with treatment and doing good, so maybe this summer :smile:

That is great news! Sounds like she's a real trooper. Hell is a bit of a novelty but I thought I'd see if there was any interest... Best wishes to her and ur family!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
fishguy1123 said:
Chicago is a special kinda hell.... The frozen kind! :rotfl:

Ask him what kind of gun he carries in Chicago, oh wait, he can't legally :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Interest piqued

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Once I find out when my daughter is comeing up for her summer visit I can throw out some dates. She moved to GA a few years ago and when she comes up I pretty much devote my time to her so it would either be before or after her visit. Plenty of time to figure it out though. Never been to a meet let alone host one so let me know if anyone has questions.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
fishguy1123 said:
Chicago is a special kinda hell.... The frozen kind! :rotfl:

Yea but yall get worse shit from the other side of the lake.

fishguy1123 said:
Oh, maybe ur just maried............:raspberry:

Nope, not at all.

Short Bus said:
Ask him what kind of gun he carries in Chicago, oh wait, he can't legally :raspberry:

Low blow man, low blow...

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Hatchet said:
Yea but yall get worse shit from the other side of the lake.

Nope, not at all.

Low blow man, low blow...

I'd have to agree on the west side they do. This winter my lake has only been frozen over a total of 2 weeks at best....

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
officially subscribed to this thread....

im a little under 3 hours away here in Ohio... so i can manage.. just depends on when... I'll already be in MI in May for the big midwest meet.... so I'll be checking in here periodically to see a date and time...

fishguy1123

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
My guess would be sometime in august right now. I'm waiting to find out when my daughter will be here for her summer visit. Once I find out I'll let ya know and we can see what works best.

IslandRunner

Dec 4, 2011
I was in Hell a few years ago in the winter, got a pic with my brother next to the welcome to Hell MI sign but I can't find it. A snow covered sign in Hell

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online