Anyone running - XD Series XD775 Rockstar

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Just curious if anyone else is running this rim? Doing a search between the few sites I haven't seen it come up. If you are, would you be so kind to post up a picture.

Anyways thinking of running this rim myself with offset/adaptor.

View attachment 26218

jake 03

Jan 3, 2013
Oh please no! One the ugliest and most played out wheels in existence.
Just my option. To each there own

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Really? I must not pay attention as much as I think. Haven't ever seen these in person.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Actually, I've seen some trucks running those on this side of the bay. I guess I haven't seen them enough to have a negative opinion on em though.

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Blckshdw said:
Actually, I've seen some trucks running those on this side of the bay. I guess I haven't seen them enough to have a negative opinion on em though.

Yeah I barely see modified trucks this way, especially since moving further north to clearwater from St. Pete. I see more classic cars than anything. I'd love these wheels more without the chrome and those little tabs on the sides.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: If you have any of that metallic gunmetal paint left, you could cover the chrome with that maybe. Nice little accent that matches the other pieces you did on your truck. I like your painted tow hooks, might have to borrow that idea and color match mine (which will probably never get used)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dakis

Members Online

No members online now.