Anyone keeping an eye on the 2016 Detroit Auto Show?

dkvasnicka

Original poster
Jul 24, 2015
Czech republic, Europe
Not that I'll have money for these cars anytime soon... but there were a few cars that caught my eye.
  • the new competition for the Raptor, the Nissan Titan Warrior... looks absolutely fantastic, actually better than the Raptor
  • the Buick Avista is a stunning car to look at
  • the new Continental!
  • the new S90!
  • the new Acadia looks nice too, but a naturally aspirated I4?? How are you going to pass anyone with the car full of stuff and people?
Too bad most of these new cars are so full of electronics that it won't make us DIYers very happy.
(sorry for all the videos being from a single channel, it's just what I'm subscribed to, among other things)

Last edited:
Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
The 2017 GMC Acadia looks good. I would probably go with the 3.6L V6 over the 4 banger. I like the AWD selector option. Looks a bit bigger too. I like the blacked out All Terrain model. I am sure it will have a nice price tag especially with the Denali option if that's still available.

dkvasnicka

Original poster
Jul 24, 2015
Czech republic, Europe
They say it's actually smaller (and 700 lbs lighter) than the current model. All Terrain looks badass and the price tag I don't worry about since GMCs are not (and probably never will be) sold in Europe :wink: If you don't know what to do with your money you can have it shipped here though... :smile:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175