anyone in jersey wanna hangout?

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey guys anyone from jersey wanna hang out some time? I know of one guy on my fire dept that has a tb, I got tools, beer, and moonshine! Im from iselin, nj . I want to meet some other guys around in the area if you guy wanna come out 9089663201 chris, :Lager Louts:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Legal moonshine?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Met up with blue10cameross yesterday at the TGI Fridays in Old Bridge.

What days would you be available to meet up? :undecided:

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Lol you never asked lol thanks for making me a member, I can see the %'s off pretty good, iim making a order for some amsoil products in a few days. And im taking a litle family order of (mountain dew) soon:wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
Lol you never asked lol thanks for making me a member, I can see the %'s off pretty good, iim making a order for some amsoil products in a few days. And im taking a litle family order of (mountain dew) soon:wootwoot:

Amsoil is good stuff. :thumbsup:

What's up with every auto forum I join up a majority of members are into mountain dew???? :undecided:

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
You know what that's a good question, I like the taste but that's me apple and cherry all the way! I think its like a top shelf thing alot of ppl can't get it so I think once you have it ppl like to talk about it, maybe its bragging rights I don't know I get it from family so I know its good and well made stuff, I wouldn't trust just anyone you know?
Get me some stickers!!! Lol

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
You know what that's a good question, I like the taste but that's me apple and cherry all the way! I think its like a top shelf thing alot of ppl can't get it so I think once you have it ppl like to talk about it, maybe its bragging rights I don't know I get it from family so I know its good and well made stuff, I wouldn't trust just anyone you know?
Get me some stickers!!! Lol

You want an Amsoil sticker or a Mt. Dew one?????? :biggrin:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Steve A said:
You will get a sticker with your order. If I had stickers I would send a few to you. I am not going to take the one off my truck. :raspberry:

There you go. :cool:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Im always down for a burger and a beer. Im in north jersey exit 150 off prkwy

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Irishboy02 said:
Im always down for a burger and a beer. Im in north jersey exit 150 off prkwy

Exit 131 here. :cool:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
All the way down at exit 25 on the parkway. Looks like I have a hike no matter where anyone else is.

:crackup: That what you get for living in the sticks!!!!! :crackup:

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
You people need to move up here! Anyone going to wildwood in September for the hosers convention?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
You people need to move up here! Anyone going to wildwood in September for the hosers convention?

When in September? :undecided: I'm sure us NJ guys can meet up before then. :cool:

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
2nd week in sept, yeah im sure will meet up befoore then 9089663201 chris

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
2nd week in sept, yeah im sure will meet up befoore then 9089663201 chris

That weekend so far looks for me. :thumbsup:

Busy this week, but should be able to meet up with you sometime next week. :cool:

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
If someone could hook me up with snookie i would drive there...I would drive there back words towing a trailer with no pants on to meet her!!!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
hitman said:
If someone could hook me up with snookie i would drive there...I would drive there back words towing a trailer with no pants on to meet her!!!

You want to meet snookie!!!! :dielaugh: Take a number and get in line. :dielaugh:

She isn't even from NJ. :yes:

Sorry to say I don't know anyone who works at MTV.

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Isn't fucking her like throwing a rock down a tunnel? I wouldn't mind giving it a try thou :rotfl: on a serious note anyone have any issues with there secondary air pump in the morning (jet like sound)?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
Isn't fucking her like throwing a rock down a tunnel? I wouldn't mind giving it a whot thou :rotfl:

:crackup: You better have a good sling shot or gun to throw that rock with. :crackup:

I can only imagine how many guys would want get her in bed. :undecided:

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
07ChevyTruck said:
:crackup: You better have a good sling shot or gun to throw that rock with. :crackup:

I can only imagine how many guys would want get her in bed. :undecided:

Some thing is telling me wouldent have to be too creative...something like this hi im hitman want to do me....NO?... i have booze ....OHHH well then Yes

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
You have to be a jersey certified meatball with muscles so dam big you can't move your neck, and a brooklyn blow out hair cut, also you gotta like doing the fist pump! Sorry guys that fur burger is'nt for me!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I'm thinking this thread is getting a bit :offtopic:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
c bausch said:
Yeah I hear ya so what's everyone doing this weekend?

Heading to CT to visit some friends.

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
I just left AC up $280. Now im at my house in wildwood untill sat to go to the delaware meet.

My buddy used to bang snookie. In the first season, a kid comes up to her 'oh i saw my buddy mike here at the club'. He was havin fun till she blew up into a big deal, and his gf found out (nicole was his side piece, which she didnt care)

Yes hids were installed both on my tb and now on my sierra. Tb had 8k lows. Sierra has 8k lows and 3k fogs. Simple plug and play, theyr actually the same bulb/kit too.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Irishboy02 said:
I just left AC up $280. Now im at my house in wildwood untill sat to go to the delaware meet.

My buddy used to bang snookie. In the first season, a kid comes up to her 'oh i saw my buddy mike here at the club'. He was havin fun till she blew up into a big deal, and his gf found out (nicole was his side piece, which she didnt care)

Yes hids were installed both on my tb and now on my sierra. Tb had 8k lows. Sierra has 8k lows and 3k fogs. Simple plug and play, theyr actually the same bulb/kit too.

Nice to leave AC with more money than you showed up with. Congrats!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.