Anyone else do paracord?

BHAMER

Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
Thanks, That is the 2nd one, and it turned out really good. It can have as many or as few of the holders added to it make it personalized. I hope my dad and brothers will like them. That one took about 5 hours to do, so it wasnt too bad.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
I'm sure they will!! I man a call holder last year for my brother in law. I wish I could find a picture of it. Did orange olive drab and a flat grey earth color. Turned out nice and he really likes it

Reactions: BHAMER

BHAMER

Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
Sounds like a very nice color scheme. I have one more to do, just gotta figure the next set of colors...lol I am also gonna try and make some game carriers, just need to figure out how to make them...

Reactions: AManders6

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Cool. I should probably make some carriers too. The bug bit me again and I started back up with my projects; more dog collars, wrapping a vast assortment of stuff, and eventually some in the interior of the Voy

BHAMER

Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
I have been kinda researching the grab handles a bit for the voy, but not finding much on them or the tb. Found a bunch on the jeeps, but doesn't really help here. I know you could wrap a nylon strap and put a retaining ring in it for the retainers, but how to do it clean and cover the anchor points, im still trying to figure that out.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Those are exactly what I am thinking about as well. Plus the steering wheel. I have one of those leather-ish ones now, but putting some 550 on instead would be better grip I think.

BHAMER

Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
I have seen only a few of the steering wheel wraps, they look great but I think my fingers would be RAW by the end of it...lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online