anybody make quad guage pods?

redline customs

Original poster
Aug 25, 2016
northwest arkansas
Does anyone on here make a quad guage pillar that would fit an 03? If not on here then anybody know of a good quality maker? I am looking into adding trans temp, coolant temp, oil pressure, and most likely will add a dummy boost gauge. It'd be pretty cool if anybody on here makes some, and if not I can make one. Possibly make a mold in enough people are interested. Also some recommendations for nice looking guages.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone on here make a quad guage pillar that would fit an 03? If not on here then anybody know of a good quality maker? I am looking into adding trans temp, coolant temp, oil pressure, and most likely will add a dummy boost gauge. It'd be pretty cool if anybody on here makes some, and if not I can make one. Possibly make a mold in enough people are interested. Also some recommendations for nice looking guages.

Only ones i've seen were made from scratch, they do sell 3 pod ones for TBSS's here:
http://www.gaugepods.com/chevy_t.html
(Still haven't hooked up the water temp or trans temp sensors yet.... been months now lol)
IMG_20150916_190251.jpg
IMG_20150916_155339.jpg

If you want a 4th spot, do what I did and put a gauge where the blank cap in place of 4wd is:IMG_20150830_191332.jpg

redline customs

Original poster
Aug 25, 2016
northwest arkansas
Thanks again man. How much if any modding is required for the tbss pods to work? I'm thinking about restyling the dash to match the center console when I build it as well as overhead for toggle switch ignition lights etc. BTW I'm diggin the green dash lights. Imma have my whole truck wrapped black and lime green soon and will def have to do those.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Thanks again man. How much if any modding is required for the tbss pods to work? I'm thinking about restyling the dash to match the center console when I build it as well as overhead for toggle switch ignition lights etc. BTW I'm diggin the green dash lights. Imma have my whole truck wrapped black and lime green soon and will def have to do those.
No modifications, all the GMT360's pillars are all the same
My theme is Blue & Green with interior lightingIMG_20150923_193848.jpg

redline customs

Original poster
Aug 25, 2016
northwest arkansas
Looks great man. Thanks for the link. I was going to make a dummy boost guage that runs on a vacuum line. Figured if anything it would make me feel like a badass with my co driver lol.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Looks great man. Thanks for the link. I was going to make a dummy boost guage that runs on a vacuum line. Figured if anything it would make me feel like a badass with my co driver lol.
No problem
Appreciate it man, it's been a while since I've done any mods, hell I haven't updated my build thread in like 8/9 months? Most recent in a long time was a 3.73 axle swap a week ago? Money is tight now for me, was lucky enough to get it from donor Rainier, so it was free.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nice...do you know if there is anyway to add g80 to mine? It sucks not having one.
There's several threads on here and the old site about axle swaps, it'd be off-topic to discuss it here. You should create a new thread if you have questions about it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.