Any XUV Owners in Mesa, AZ Need Parts?

HiOSilver

Original poster
Jan 2, 2013
All,

After 14 years (and 180,000 miles) of loving my 2004 Envoy XUV I finally surrendered and replaced it. I have a number of parts for the XUV I can no longer use that need a new home. Amongst the pile are the tailgate latches, tailgate release switches, brand new exhaust manifold, rear air shocks, etc.. I'm not providing an inventory, and I'm not shipping. If you're local to Apache Junction and want some free parts, send me a PM. If I don't hear from you this week, next week you can pick the parts out of the landfill at the end of Tomahawk Road.

I would like to take a minute to say thank you to the people here. I know I haven't contributed my fair share, but I've read this site regularly for years. I can't tell you how much I've benefited from your insights, suggestions, and technical prowess. With your help I've been able to take on maintenance tasks with confidence and have save a significant amount of money. We're talking about replacing everything from vent actuators to engine mounts. You guys are amazing!

HiOSilver

Original poster
Jan 2, 2013
A Ford F150 4X4 with the 3.5 ltr EcoBoost engine. More than 12,000 lbs of towing capacity!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online