any one have these???

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
hello every one i was wondering if any one has two of the screws with the black nobs on the ends to hook up the cargo net??? i am missing to of them and i want to put my cargo net on.

This is what it looks like

View attachment 20209

Attachments

• calvin.jpg
    calvin.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 105

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
I think everyone has two of them on the side by the rear hatch.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Where are they by the seats? If you haven't seen my sub box you can tell I don't use my cargo area. So if I also have them you can have both of mine.:smile:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Are you thinking of the buttons that attach/stow the child seat belt comfort clips for the rear seats? (They hold the seat belt away from a child's neck but have little strength so they release in an impact.) There is one to just to the rear of each side's rear door about even with the top of the seat.

I haven't looked at mine in a long time but they were much more flimsy and I think the same color as the interior plastic trim.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
bigytwotone said:
well i guess i was wrong it looks to mt that it is for the cargo cover so never mind i don't need them sorry guy's lol:crazy:

Haha no worries.:raspberry:

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
bigytwotone said:
hey do you have the 2 that are by the rear door??? if you don't want those i would not mind taking them off your hands:biggrin::biggrin:

Just sent a pm. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online