Any one else goin low??

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Isn't there anyone else here that wanna go low?? I like the lifted look I just like the sportier look. Anyone?

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Lol thanks man, I alreay have a lowering kit.II bought belltech and i am just wondering if anyone else is goin low. That's all. But thanks !!

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
LOLOL

I'm sure the lowered crowd will start to come out of the woodwork soon enough. The lifted are just more vocal, especially since that is becoming a more popular option as our platform gets older and cheaper. I've also noticed lifted folk to be a lot more vocal.

I hope so. I feel so so alone. Lmao. :smile:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Why have to decide one way or the other, just buy a second truck and you can do both!!!:thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
That is a winner of an idea.

I am going for the record for the most GMT-360's owned. I currently have my Envoy (Lifted) and my wife's Bravada (lowered). My work van is taking a shit on me, so Monday I am going to go look at a Trailblazer EXT to replace my van. In June of this year the Bravada will be paid off, and since my children are getting older (read bigger) my wife is really pushing to get an EXT as our next family vehicle. That will mean that the Brava will become my daily driver, and the Envoy will achieve dedicated toy status, and we will have 4 GMT-360's sitting in the driveway! :thumbsup:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I am going for the record for the most GMT-360's owned. I currently have my Envoy (Lifted) and my wife's Bravada (lowered). My work van is taking a shit on me, so Monday I am going to go look at a Trailblazer EXT to replace my van. In June of this year the Bravada will be paid off, and since my children are getting older (read bigger) my wife is really pushing to get an EXT as our next family vehicle. That will mean that the Brava will become my daily driver, and the Envoy will achieve dedicated toy status, and we will have 4 GMT-360's sitting in the driveway! :thumbsup:

Impressive. A family of four. Then you can pass them down to the kiddies when thy start driving.

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Don't get on here very much, but i think i'm included in this category, lol
2008mdu.jpg

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
silvernclean said:
Ha ha. Just looked at the link. Man... ur funny

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater. Kaleco stuff is just funny. No you can't actually buy anything (maybe the T-shirts). I printed some of the less obvious stuff and showed it to a guy at work that acted like a car guy (the guy with the moldings), but didn't know anything about modding. He acted like he wanted some of the stuff.

GotAir? said:
Don't get on here very much, but i think i'm included in this category, lol
2008mdu.jpg

Nice truck :thumbsup: Do you have any pics that show the rims better? That's one bad thing about black rims, something you can't see them that well.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Regulator said:
Why have to decide one way or the other, just buy a second truck and you can do both!!!:thumbsup:

I was looking into that myself at one point. I saw an 02 bravvy sell for $3600 in very good condition, but if I did do it, I would try to get a fixer-upper so that I am not off-roading in something that is perfect.

And that is a pile of spare parts...

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Short Bus said:
Nice truck :thumbsup: Do you have any pics that show the rims better? That's one bad thing about black rims, something you can't see them that well.

Heres one of the front wheel, the rear are the same, but 22's, front are 20's. That's an old pic, so theres still the old rusty lugnuts, them are all replaced now.
2m3itlc.jpg

million-miles

Jan 10, 2012
GotAir? said:
Heres one of the front wheel, the rear are the same, but 22's, front are 20's. That's an old pic, so theres still the old rusty lugnuts, them are all replaced now.
2m3itlc.jpg

At least you but on big breaks behind the wheels. I think the guys that put on big 22+ inch wheels and keep the stock breaks just looks bad.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i would like to be a little bit lower.. nothing too aggressive, but just enough to "stand out" a little bit as they say... ive had my fair share of lowrider times (i had a 1994 Gen II Dodge Dakota for about 8 years, laying frame with ShowTime hydraulics 4 batteries, 2 pumps, 4 dumps, fully shaved, etc, etc.. never again will i do that), so i definetly dont want to go too extreme..

i already did the rear air bag adjustment to my SS to level the truck out.. i would like to do the 2" drop on the front with Tony's kit.. but for the money to do everything the right and safe way, i can invest that in alot of other "little" mods that will be more satisfying for me...because when/if i do lower it, i want the 22" FR Chrome rims to hug the wheel wells better..

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sounds good!!:thumbup: mine is a daily driver SO I wouldn't wanna go too low.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
Sounds good!!:thumbup: mine is a daily driver SO I wouldn't wanna go too low.

exactly.. although shes not my DD anymore.. but definetly in the summer months she sees alot of road time and track time... theres a reason i bought an SUV.. and it wasnt to hammer it down to the ground (no offense to the ones that do that).. a light 2-3" would be fine for me.. but not tuckin rims, and layin frame again..

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
i would like to be a little bit lower.. nothing too aggressive, but just enough to "stand out" a little bit as they say... ive had my fair share of lowrider times (i had a 1994 Gen II Dodge Dakota for about 8 years, laying frame with ShowTime hydraulics 4 batteries, 2 pumps, 4 dumps, fully shaved, etc, etc.. never again will i do that), so i definetly dont want to go too extreme..

i already did the rear air bag adjustment to my SS to level the truck out.. i would like to do the 2" drop on the front with Tony's kit.. but for the money to do everything the right and safe way, i can invest that in alot of other "little" mods that will be more satisfying for me...because when/if i do lower it, i want the 22" FR Chrome rims to hug the wheel wells better..

You could give a set of 2" drop springs on the front a try. I was able to align out with just the springs. The rear you could then adjust your bags down a bit more to match it. :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Regulator said:
You could give a set of 2" drop springs on the front a try. I was able to align out with just the springs. The rear you could then adjust your bags down a bit more to match it. :thumbsup:

:undecided:, im going to have to pick your brain at the next meet i see you at then :yes:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
:undecided:, im going to have to pick your brain at the next meet i see you at then :yes:

I do happen to have an extra set of lowing springs in my garage. Want to make a trip to IN on Sat for a local meet and some new parts? :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Regulator said:
I do happen to have an extra set of lowing springs in my garage. Want to make a trip to IN on Sat for a local meet and some new parts? :thumbsup:

:rotfl: damn you for itching my mod bug!! :raspberry:

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
Heres my silver tbss i just sold

mikeeprogram09-mosconecarshow223.jpg

and my wifes daily driver truck
2012-01-01_145358.jpg

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Wanting to and affording it are two totally different things.:raspberry: Besides, I think I might be bipolar.

But seriously, look at some of these and tell me you don't want one.

I like lifted and lowered also. I let the truck make the choice 4X4 = lift, 2WD = lower

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
YOUNG said:
Very Nice! :thumbsup:
What all did u do to get this stance? this is what i'm aiming for in the future.

My modified djm 2 inch drop kit
front coilovers
rear tbss airbags deflated
rear airlift wireless air
rear spohn upper/lower control arms
rear spohn panhard bar.

I sell all the products in my trailblazer store page here>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TBSSowners.com Store (Powered by CubeCart)

and i sell those wheels that bagdvoy has cheaper then the ebay adds.
TBSSowners.com Store (Powered by CubeCart)

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
in rear i have over 30 sets of trailblazer rear airbags I removed of customers trucks. All you would need are those bags and the airlift wireless air compressor system

If you go here you can see how I had it set up on my silver tbss
[video=youtube;F9XhMSXUT-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XhMSXUT-4&context=C34ec10fADOEgsToPDskLSlsmMRnHAXSTdhl-s9g_r[/video]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online