Any good places to get replacement carpet?

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I snoozed on picking up the OEM when the Envoy was about 10YO. Trying to locate a quality replacement for the whole floorplan, including padding.

The few pics of "OEM aftermarket look like outdoor carpet which appears to have rows of pile and not a full pile of carpet fibers.

Curious if anyone has had good luck with aftermarket carpet and padding.

Not sure if this is grey or medium grey, but here's a pic of mine.

Screenshot_20210913-122552_Gallery.jpg

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Last edited:
Reactions: gmcman and Mooseman

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
The sources I'd mention are probably ones the OP has found, too. And while I'm not a flooring expert, I'd tend to steer toward 'better than stock', for a replacement product. They'd likely be cheaper than OEM replacements, even if they were available.

Finally, if you're gonna rip the carpet out & replace it... I'd give serious thought to Dynamat or similar, since you're there.
I'm planning an eventual carpet replacement in the Sierra, so I'm going to follow this thread, and see what you wind up with.

If you still want links to sources, let me know -- and also if you want an 'exact' stock replacement, or access to better / more color choices, etc. I've run across a company or two that gives 'enhanced' padding options, too (at 'enhanced' cost, of course).

Reactions: gmcman

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Thanks for the tips. I did find a couple vendors, one I believe is the same @MRRSM linked.

Another vendor is here, and I have samples being sent, both stock and a thicker option with a few color swatches.

Dynamat is definitely an option.

I'm simultaneously removing the headliner to repair the sunroof so it's a daunting task.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.