Any good aftermarket projectors?

GeoGoGo

Original poster
Dec 29, 2015
Upstate NY
Hi Everyone!

I need to replace the headlamp assemblies on my 07 LT. I have restored them but for some reason, the lenses are cracked and scratched up on the inside. Not sure how that would happen but it is both sides. Plus I would like to freshen up the look of the front end.

I have decided to go with LS assemblies and cut the bar ends off a grill and mount them on the lights. I hate that the LT has no options other than stock.

I have seen quite a few different aftermarket projector styles and I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations. Anyone have any input on the aftermarket projectors? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all for the time and stay safe!

Respectfully,
George D.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
best is going to be DIY it. I don't think most have too great of projectors in them. Good choice to use the LS lights though, LT are so overpriced.

Or maybe I con you into buying my old assemblies I built :laugh: They are custom wired and take some vehicle side mods to operate the park and turns correctly, and I cannot remember exactly how that was done as that was 6 years ago!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got some prebuilt aftermarket projectors and they are not better output than stock housings, but I think they look better

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online