Another use for your Trailblazer.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sad and despicable but does show they are certainly capable. I'd like to see a Kia do that. :wink:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Bash through a wall via hitting it multiple times and the hatch still opens and closes normally. Dang.

Reactions: Reprise and Capote

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I was waiting (hoping ) that the guy getting out several times was going to get caught between the truck and wall...:smiley_kill:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Not gonna lie, kind of impressed they didn't bother with 4wd.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lol god I love these GMT's. Those dumb-asses will get caught though at some point.

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
Yes, they are tougher than people realize. There are a lot of reasons why certain police units in fact, used Trailblazers, even though they were never officially sold as a police vehicle.

I sometimes wonder why GM didn't look at the Trailblazer instead of the not-much-loved Impala. I suspect that the Trailblazer was out of production long before GM saw the market explode for police-rated SUVs. It was also perhaps that the Tahoe is so wildly popular and GM can sell every one they make, that they didn't really care about modifying or promoting anything else.

But the Trailblazer, even in the straight six cylinder version, is FAST. It has a very low centre of gravity by design. And with a few handling tweaks, can out handle half the sports cars and all the little tin can cars with the fart can mufflers and the anodized aftermarket junk parts.

I saw a fart can car with an anodized tow loop sticking out the rear. It reminded me of the mandatory tow loop we had front and rear in our endurance race car so it could get towed quickly back to the pits if it broke down somewhere on the course. I wanted to ask him if he gets towed home a lot. Not sure I understand the purpose.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.