Amsoil Mr2ner Christmas Promo

triz

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
I'm looking to sign up some more customers here on GMTNation. I need a minimum of 10 people to sign up and place an order for this to work. Not only would you qualify for the normal forum 10 bucks back when you place an order and sign up as PC. You will also be entered to win a cool prize. I'm thinking a fender cover to protect the truck when you work on it. If I can get more than 10 that would be awesome and I can look at other items. I sponsored a show last year and gave away a couple of things and I thought the Fender cover was pretty sweet. I wanted to keep it...haha.

My Rules

1.Must be a new Amsoil customer ( you cant have ordered from another Amsoil Dealer ) Current customers of mine are okay.

2.Must sign up as a PC Customer or New Dealer and place an order of 10 dollars or more not including the PC membership.

3.Must use my ZO/Referral number when you order.

4.Must PM me with Name, Address, order number and date for verification.

5.1 person in 10 will win. Everyone else your SOL. (okay maybe not- you might get a sticker) So your chances are good of winning the fender cover. If I get over 10 people I will include those in a separate group.

6. I reserve the right to change the rules above for clarification or in my absent minded night time get to bed rush I forgot to add something or change the prize. But I think this will work for now.

7. I will include anyone from GMT who has ordered from 11/18/13 - 12/20/13

*Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the prize and promo bucks. I will notify winner by PM and listing your board name on this thread. Name will be drawn on 12/26/13 by an independent party (my 7 yr old)

As of right now till I verify I have one GMT member who has ordered. So 9 more for this group.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online