AMSOIL Independent Dealer

Steve A

Original poster
Im not a large scale retailer, but I am a dealer of AMSOIL products. I started about 6 months ago, to supplement my Navy income, and to get me on my feet for when I retire in 5 years.

I am posting the link to my site and to my store front should anyone be interested in purchasing products.

Here is the website:

Stephens AMSOIL Home Page

Here is the link to the AMSOIL storefront:

AMSOIL Online Store

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please let me know. Also if you are currently working with another AMSOIL dealer, please let me know so that I don't step on anyone's toes.

Thanks a lot,

Steve

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
I'll give a :thumbsup: for AMSOIL products... I used it for my front and rear axles a few months back, and now I'm planning on doing my engine after the holidays. Great product, thanks for joining the site!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Just switched my I6 over to Amsoil and it really feels smoother. We haven't hit anu super cold weather yet bit I'm expecting easier starts there. Unfortunately I just had my differentials and xfer case done so I'm not going to do them again. I am thinking about having the tranny flushed and replaced with Amsoil.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

TangoBravo

Dec 5, 2011
Steve A said:
Im not a large scale retailer, but I am a dealer of AMSOIL products. I started about 6 months ago, to supplement my Navy income, and to get me on my feet for when I retire in 5 years.

I am posting the link to my site and to my store front should anyone be interested in purchasing products.

Here is the website:

Stephens AMSOIL Home Page

Here is the link to the AMSOIL storefront:

AMS[/

COLOR]OIL Online Store

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please let me know. Also if you are currently working with another AMSOIL dealer, please let me know so that I don't step on anyone's toes.

Thanks a lot,

Steve

Hey welcome to the site buddy, glad to see Im not the only dealer. If you ever have any questions or need any help let me know, I have 7 years experiance selling amsoil. I deal mostly to semi trucks, heavy machines, and diesel pickups and of course off road vehicles. However I move my fair share of other products as well. Again if you ever have any question Im happy to help.

Robert.

Steve A

Original poster
Thank you! I had never paid attention to the automotive buisness until I went to a show and was turned onto AMSOIL by my now sponsor. I didnt know how this was going to turn out and so far im enjoying it. It took a little while for me to be a (small) stocking dealer, and once I got a few customers under my belt it was a little easier. I am adding new customers daily (mostly online customers) with my farthest being in Seattle.

I am in the process of getting an 12x15' trailer to set up as a mobile oil change trailer. At first I will mainly do it on weekends, doing 3-4 changes a day, and once I retire from the Navy I will ramp it up to a couple days a week as well.

If anyone has any questions about AMSOIL, dont be afraid to ask. I am a T-1 certified dealer and have multiple AMSOIL Universtity classes under my belt. I am here to help.

Thanks.

Steve

Steve A

Original poster
I wanted to take the time to thank you for allowing me to post about my business on here. Not only has my customer count gone up, but my web referrals have increased as well. It makes me feel good to know that I am able to help people take care of a huge investment that they rely on every day.

As I have said in the past, if you have any questions about any of the products please ask. After the New Year I will be a stocking dealer with most of the popular oils and fluids. I wont be able to stock filters as there is a wide range of different filters (unless I just focus on Trailblazers/Envoys) I will have to see what is most cost effective.

Again thank you to the members that have signed on as my customers.

Steve

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Been trying to decide what oil to go with when I get my Trailblazer, and Amsoil is definitely high on the list. If I decide to go with Amsoil....which is a very high possibility....I'll get in touch with you and work out the details. I'm all about supporting local vendors :thumbsup:

Steve A

Original poster
AMSOIL is looking for part-time and full-time dealers. If you are looking for extra income, or have just recently retired and looking for something to keep you busy then consider becoming an AMSOIL Dealer.

You can become a dealer by contacting me and I can walk you through the process or Email you an application that you can mail in for your information.

If you are interested let me know.

Steve

Steve A

Original poster

PART TIME AND FULL TIME DEALERS WANTED

AMSOIL products are sold through independent Dealers. People like you. People who want extra money, something to do in their spare time, even a full-time business. You can start an independent AMSOIL Dealership for under $50 and put as much -- or as little -- time into it as you want. The outstanding products offered by AMSOIL comprise a rock-solid base upon which to build your business.

The current trend in the United States is small business. Owning your own business guarantees you the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to set your own goals. AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment. There are many advantages to the AMSOIL opportunity that you simply won't find in other business opportunities.

* Minimal start-up fee
* No inventory requirements
* No territory restrictions
* No capital investment
* No employee expenses or requirements

And above all, AMSOIL provides Dealers with an excellent support system to help them develop their businesses. Brochures, tapes, regular meetings, technical services -- everything you need to begin and build your business is available from AMSOIL.

Contact me for more information on becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, or use this link Become an AMSOIL Independent Dealer Use Reference #1991366 to request more information directly from AMSOIL.​

Attachments

• AMSOIL_Logo_NoTag.jpg
    AMSOIL_Logo_NoTag.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Steve A said:
I created a Facebook page for my AMSOIL dealership. Please stop by and like it. In the future I will be taking orders from the page.

Tell your friends.

Steve

Done :thumbsup:

I may be sending you a PM soon I have always taken my truck into my local shop to get the oil change done. They use Amsoil Synthetic 5W30 Oil (Note to sure on the part #, it had LOF and M159 in the parts section on the invoice) oil. I seem to get charged $78.99 which I think is expensive (includes filter).

If I was to go through you to get the oil, could you give me an estimate on how much it would cost? I would really like to do this maintenance item myself from now on.

Steve A

Original poster
woody79 said:
Done :thumbsup:

I may be sending you a PM soon I have always taken my truck into my local shop to get the oil change done. They use Amsoil Synthetic 5W30 Oil (Note to sure on the part #, it had LOF and M159 in the parts section on the invoice) oil. I seem to get charged $78.99 which I think is expensive (includes filter).

If I was to go through you to get the oil, could you give me an estimate on how much it would cost? I would really like to do this maintenance item myself from now on.

I can get you a quote for the oil and filter, I will need some information from you:

PM me your Name, address, phone number, Email address and the year of your TB/Voy and how long you want to go between oil changes. (3k, 10k, 25k) If its a number in between those them move to the higher number for wiggle room.

Once I get that I can email you a quote on what the cost would be.

As far as the invoice from the shop, that is just the info they use internal.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Steve

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online