Amazing Garage

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Saw this on yahoo, and absolutely amazing garage

[video=youtube;cps42IRMGFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cps42IRMGFE[/video]

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
i think im gonna become a software engineer... :undecided: lol that is just insane!!!! kinda depressing knowing there are people like that who have nothing better to spend their money on,, and most of us have to bust our a** everyday.. :tequila: i guess he earned it tho, right!!!
- great video :thumbsup:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i have two of those garages:rotfl: but really it would be nice u would never have to worry about some one breaking into your car

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
lol :crackup: ^^:iagree: :iagree:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Black_tb said:
i have two of those garages:rotfl: but really it would be nice u would never have to worry about some one breaking into your car

That is 1500 a month just to open and close it 2 times a day. Then again if you have the money screw it.

I really though I was going to see some nice supercars or something more.

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
blazinlow89 said:
That is 1500 a month just to open and close it 2 times a day. Then again if you have the money screw it.

I really though I was going to see some nice supercars or something more.

Thats what i was expecting too. It was kinda dissapointing to see what was down there. Having all those motor cycles makes me angry though, as he said most of them have never even been started.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
Thats what i was expecting too. It was kinda dissapointing to see what was down there. Having all those motor cycles makes me angry though, as he said most of them have never even been started.

Not good for any engine.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
I expected to see a couple supercars downstairs but nothing special.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
He spent all his money on the house, unless he's hiding the real fun toys.

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
my mission in life just changed, a guy can dream right. That thing is super sweet. I noticed how he talked about all the smells and sounds in the motorcycle garage but most were never started let alone rode???? I couldn't let those things sit, have to enjoy your toys in my book.

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
I saw that as well. I read another articl stating another part of the garage does have the exotic cars.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online