Amazon Product Almost 50% OFF on a Quality GearWrench OPG w/ Extra Long Hose

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
If you've ever been at Auto-Zone and fell under the spell of that "Spur Of The Moment" Purchase Urge to grab hold of ANY High Quality GearWrench Tool... then you KNOW what I mean when I say that I STILL do D-Double T-Takes each time I Look for and Find the ones I've got in my Tool Boxes whenever I need them... So ....YES... They really are THAT Good.

And when I saw this GearWrench Model #3343D Oil Pressure Gauge with the Brass Fittings - Adapters included and its Extra Long Hose & Chromed Bezel Gauge ...Offered for Almost 1/2 OFF... on Amazon... I said to myself, "Ohhhh Yeah... NOW would be a REAL GOOD Time to GRAB Me One of THESE!"

For this Sale has the Tool and Kit Pieces for right around $40.00 ...Damned Near Half Price of its Regular Retail Value...and at an Excellent Price Point for the High Quality and Extra Hose Length Featured on this OPG:

EDIT:

71djEkP6iXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

GEARWRENCHOPLKIT6.jpg
this

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Unfortunately on Amazon.ca, it's still at regular price at $95CAD :frown:

• Sad
Reactions: mrrsm

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
(on edit: I did find the item... and sure enough, it's priced differently for me. Not that that would stop me from buying it if I needed it, but as an 'FYI' for everyone... welcome to 'dynamic pricing')
1658978331480.png

I clicked the link to check price (knowing that Amazon offers different pricing based on locale, even within the US), and all I got was Miss Chief...

1658975398971.png

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I did see it on Amazon.com (US) with the discount but, like @Reprise , it's gone today. However, searching for the model number, I did find it but at a slightly increased price:

However, if you look a little lower, they list 10 New & Used starting at $34. Sure enough, they have a returned one for $34. I've always had good luck with these return items, even when they say there is damage when there was actually none, sometimes even unopened.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Damn you for being more thorough than me! :-D

Yes, for those that might need this (or just about any item) -- returns (aka: 'used') can yield some of the best deals on Amzn. Recommended.

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Damn, Guys... Thanks for the info about Amazon's 'Dynamic Pricing Update' Shenanigans. I found the Updated Link and edited my OP with the New Link and a Full Size Image of this GearWrench OPG Kit accordingly.

And the more I think about it... the more I like the idea of getting another one, just for the sake of Transmission Fluid Pressure Testing, so as not to contaminate the 4L60E with any other type of Motor Oil.

The Hose length on this 'Thing' certainly looks long enough to allow for sitting comfortably inside of the Cab or Driver's Seat in Passenger GMs while fiddling with the Tech 2 and watching the Transmission Fluid Pressures changing.

I'll post up the Un-Boxing Images of this Gear and make some Definitive Hose Length Measurements too, once this Kit arrives.

And while I'm thinking about it... Just In Case THIS ATSG Rated Color Pictorial 4L60E Transmission Overhaul Service Manual is NOT in our GMT Nation FAQ... Look for it HERE and Grab a Copy while you have the Chance to get One:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just in case that link goes dead, added it to the Manuals download page from my site.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nah, the shipping cost would negate any savings, if they ship here at all. I could ship it to MyUSAddress however, that costs $5 as well as a trip down and bridge tolls, along with the hassle of crossing the border. And I usually wait until I have several packages for me to pick up. Haven't ordered anything from down there in a long time.

KEEBZ489

Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
Would buying it here and using your address as the ship to work as a gift ?
Nah, the shipping cost would negate any savings, if they ship here at all. I could ship it to MyUSAddress however, that costs $5 as well as a trip down and bridge tolls, along with the hassle of crossing the border. And I usually wait until I have several packages for me to pick up. Haven't ordered anything from down there in a long time.
Right , but I have prime. You can just Zelle me or whatever for the tool I can order and put your address. I think it would work. PM mr your shipping address and I will add it in check out and see

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's OK. I don't really need it. One way to stop me from spending 😇

• Haha
Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online