ALL SOLD - Back to stock sale...

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Alright guys, I'm sad to say, I'm in the process of fixing up my TB and getting rid of it in the next few months, so I'm going to be putting it back to stock and sell off some of the items you guys will want.

At the moment, only some things (smaller and easily removed) are for sale, as I got to get it moving before taking off the rest. Other stuff will be listed as its ready for sale, but it'll be listed in a 'feeler' section, just to see if there is the interest. I'll give you guys first crack at all the parts, but then some of the more common stuff will be listed on CL.

I'll try to get some pics of the stuff soon as I update. And some of these prices I can possibly work on.

Also just throwing it out there, the whole truck can be taken for $7500 as is, located in Salem, MA
-2007 LT w/ 110k
-fully loaded (leather/NAV/rear DVD)

Whats for sale right now:
o Purple Cranium Diff. Guard - 60 shipped - pending
o 1.3" wheel adapters (full size pattern) (same seller as MarkMC, just before he teamed up with him) -75 shipped
o MDB Fab steel radiator armor (a bit of surface rust but really NBD) - 150 (LOCAL ONLY)
o MDB Fab aluminum oil pan skid - 75 (LOCAL ONLY)
o PCM - 25 shipped - pending
o Husky Liner floor mats (front and rear) - 50 shipped - pending
o Tail Light Guards (a little beat up, but hey they are guards) - 35 shipped b/o

Feeler/For sale soon:
o (5) H3 Wheels (waiting on tires removed) -100 (LOCAL ONLY)
o Z71Tahoe rear coil springs - 45 shipped - spoken for
o 2.5" MarkMC lift front and rear - 80 shipped - spoken for
o 87 front springs - 60 shipped - spoken for
o 8.6" rear axle (3.42's) w/ Powertrax No-Slip rear locker - 450 (LOCAL ONLY) (possibly will split up, if it doesn't sell together)

Local = New England
Also might consider swapping front bumpers for stock/reinforcement bar + some cash. (LOCAL ONLY)

And will be cutting sliders off eventually, when I have the time, but those will be free for anyone that wants to pick them up.

Couple pics for reference..

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06514.jpg

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
4wVoy said:
i'll take the 87s if you decide to sell

Ok, they are yours once I take them off. Hopefully this weekend.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Someone ought to snack up the whole truck for that price!

pm sent on pcm, liners and spacers

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
PM's sent. Stuff went very quick. But have gone with whoever got to me first on here/ORTB/ and couple guys have my cell...

But right now the list is updated with what people have asked for...

smitty5150 said:
What are you replacing it with, Nick? I've been looking at a lot of mustangs:lipsrsealed: and older s10 blazers for mud-mobiles.

Probably a Wrangler. Will be easier to build up for what I want. Wont be DD the TB in a couple months anyway, so the time is right to part ways... The TB has served me well tho, will miss it for sure. And all the looks/compliments thrown my way.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Updated list, with pending and possible sales...

Also just throwing it out there, the whole truck can be taken for $7500 'as is', located in Salem, MA
-2007 LT w/ 110k
-fully loaded (leather/NAV/rear DVD)

Whats for sale right now:
o 1.3" wheel adapters (full size pattern) -75 shipped - pending
o MDB Fab steel radiator armor (a bit of surface rust but really NBD) - 150 (LOCAL ONLY)
o MDB Fab aluminum oil pan skid - 75 (LOCAL ONLY)
o PCM (07' and not sure compatibility, def wont work with 06') - 25 shipped

Feeler/For sale soon:
o (5) H3 Wheels (waiting on tires removed) -100 (LOCAL ONLY)
o 8.6" rear axle (3.42's) w/ Powertrax No-Slip rear locker - 450 (LOCAL ONLY) (possibly will split up, if it doesn't sell together)
o Tail Light Guards (a little beat up, but hey they are guards) - 35 shipped b/o - possible sale

Also might consider swapping front bumpers for stock/reinforcement bar + some cash. (LOCAL ONLY)

And will be cutting sliders off eventually, when I have the time, but those will be free for anyone that wants to pick them up.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Pending/ spoken for:
o 1.3" wheel adapters (full size pattern) -75 shipped - pending
o (5) H3 Wheels (waiting on tires removed) -100 (LOCAL ONLY) - spoken for
o Tail Light Guards (a little beat up, but hey they are guards) - 35 shipped b/o - spoken for

Still available:

o 8.6" rear axle (3.42's) w/ Powertrax No-Slip rear locker - 450 (LOCAL PICKUP) (possibly will split up, if it doesn't sell together)
o MDB Fab steel radiator armor (a bit of surface rust but really NBD) - 150 (LOCAL PICKUP)
o MDB Fab aluminum oil pan skid - 75 (LOCAL PICKUP)
o PCM (07' and not sure compatibility, def wont work with 06') - 25 shipped

Also, I might have a trade worked out, to where I'll be removing the MDB bumper w/ WAAG guard welded on.
If so I'd want $200 b/o for. (LOCAL PICKUP)

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Possible backup for the Husky Mats. Only really interested in the front set.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Update: 8.6" rear w/ locker and PCM are spoken for.

Last couple things left:

o MDB Fab steel radiator armor (a bit of surface rust but really NBD) - 150 (LOCAL PICKUP)
o MDB Fab aluminum oil pan skid - 75 (LOCAL PICKUP)

And once a trade is completed:
o MDB Fab steel bumper (no BL) w/ shackles and WAAG welded on - 200 (LOCAL PICKUP)

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Update: Everything has either been sold or is pending sale. If anything falls thru, I'll make the update or start a new FS thread.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.