All our helpful threads...

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Are we gonna be able to expunge all our valuable threads and info from the foggy side and bring them over here or we stuck starting from scratch?

jham

Nov 20, 2011
:crazy:
harmless said:
Are we gonna be able to expunge all our valuable threads and info from the foggy side and bring them over here or we stuck starting from scratch?

I am willing to spend the time copying from the other site to make the threads here if it's needed let me know the ones we want over here

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am ready and willing to start copying things over as well. In fact I already have brought the windshield wiper repair thread over.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
My 4WD sticky is here now. It was mentioned to me that while permission has been granted for any articles posted, the messages themselves are still ours.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
I am ready and willing to start copying things over as well. In fact I already have brought the windshield wiper repair thread over.

jham said:
:crazy:

I am willing to spend the time copying from the other site to make the threads here if it's needed let me know the ones we want over here

Same here!! I can bring over some threads because they help me out also! Let me know what you guys need :thumbsup:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, apparently it's being worked out (on)...

I figure we wrote it (the info) as a community, it's ours to do as we please. It's not Trailvoy's info, it's ours. Without us, there is no Trailvoy. The info should go where we go. I sense that Trailvoy.com may be headed towards some awful death throws....

As for the images they (our members) watermarked, they can easily be edited and I'd happily offer my services to do so.

:deal:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
jham said:
Is there copyright issues we should know about?

harmless said:
It's not Trailvoy's info, it's ours.

We could face legal repercussions for using copyrighted material.

harmless said:
Yeah, apparently it's being worked out (on)...

We are working on a tech section that will be like no other. From scratch, of course.:cool:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
If you wrote a how to in a thread or post, you may bring that post with you here. You may NOT copy or bring anything that is NOT YOURS over here. If a photo is watermarked by Trailvoy or the photos owner, you must be granted permission by the owner to use the image here. You may copy and bring anything that YOU posted with you. Other than that, it must not be brought here or posted here.

Any questions please feel free to ask, Jman, Ghoster or myself in PM.

Hope this helps to clear this up.

Joe

jham

Nov 20, 2011
MAY03LT said:
We could face legal repercussions for using copyrighted material.

We are working on a tech section that will be like no other. From scratch, of course.:cool:

ok so we should start a new how to from scratch I got a few things I need to do like tb cleaning with air raid spacer and panhard par replacement to adjustable. With the panhard out i could cover a few other things as well. Will this help the new tech section?

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
If there is a how to you would like to contribute to our new site content, feel free to do so. Make a thread, try to do it in one consecutive post. We may ask permission to "refine" it and then promote it to a tech article. Or we may incorporate into something else already being worked on. It may even remain a thread for member q and a.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I guess you could re-write the articles and take new pics if we had to. :lipsrsealed:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I may clean my throttle body this weekend. I'll take pics and such, should have my laptop back tomorrow.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online