Albino Moose @ 1:54 into this 'Amazing Animal Encounters' YT Video...

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I think I saw some of Mooseman's missing herd at the 2 min mark :smile:
I wish the camera man filming the ostrich would have panned to the speedo to show us his speed before he was passed by the ostrich.

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
...and THEY move with HALF the Speed of a pack of 6' Tall 185# Velociraptors... Can you BELIEVE How FAST That Thing was Moving? Damn!

• Wow
Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Ah yes, that'd be Walter (White). He's a bit of a loner. And there was also Grandpa. He doesn't care if he's going slow in the fast lane :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: mrrsm and Redbeard

Arael

Mar 24, 2021
Toronto
I wouldn't mind accidentally running into a cute wild animal, but for some reason I run into dangerous animals every time. I had a case when I found two bats in my attic. All my life I thought they were small and harmless creatures. As it turned out, this was a myth and bats are extremely aggressive. When I tried to touch them, they started making nasty noises. I couldn't get them out on my own, so I turned to a Wildlife Removal service. It's just that I've never seen a bat so close, so I was a little confused.

Reactions: Redbeard

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
As it turned out, this was a myth and bats are extremely aggressive. When I tried to touch them, they started making nasty noises. I couldn't get them out on my own, so I turned to a Wildlife Removal service.

Not all are aggro... but many species *do* carry rabies, unfortunately. Good call having them professionally removed.

Imagine if the roles were reversed... you'd probably make noise, too. 🦇😱

Oh, and welcome to the site 🤝 For whatever reason, we seem to attract a lot of Canucks, relatively speaking 🇨🇦 Still waiting for that first member from Nunavut, tho. :tongue:

Beacon

Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
@Reprise I think that is because of the snow/ 4x4 correlation. It would be interesting to see a some statistics of members, say above and below the 39th parallel, compared to the general population.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online