Air bags on SS

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Trying to adjust sensors but don't know which bolts to remove. Front or back. And is the adjustmen.t diiferent on both sides????

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
It really depends I took mine both out bottomed them out to there respective ends and adjusted from there some guys only take 1 out, I will go take pics If i can get in the spokes real quick.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
On driver side do u slide the senser back?? Then passenger forward?? That's what's fuckin me. Which diection do u go???

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
This is my Drivers Side, I pulled both bottomed the sensor out and re tightened(Snugged), I only needed a slight adjustment from there.
IMAG0409.jpg

TBSS OWNERS thread gets kind of confusing so I just listened to a member over there and ended up working beautifully.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Driver side ...loosen the two bolts...take out the 1st bolt (left bolt completely) then slide bracket to the ass end of the truck

Pass. Side..loosen the 2 bolts take out the right bolt completely side bracket towards front of truck.

While doing this you'll have to adjust in little incriments (spelling) to get the desired drop.

Also take off bump stops or cut them while on the truck (pita) or truck will stop dropping at 32.5 cuz of the bump stops hitting. (Plus terrible ride).

To lift the truck slide bracket in the opposite direction. Mine is at 32 from ground to fender. Sitting a little lower than front. Enjoy!!! (Well till I get my front lowering kit):thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Awesome man glad you got it done! Pics!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Looks great! A level ss, can't beat it

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Well as soon as get some funds built back up gonna get the belltech lowering struts....but this will work for now..

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah! Plain english! Thanks guys!

Leveling harmless is one of my projects this year. Mayb next year I'll lower her a little so I can climb in better. :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Looks good and nice and simple explaination.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online