Air Bag Plastic lines need to find source

16vcabman

Original poster
May 10, 2018
Ortonville, Mi
Hello, I have 2006 Envoy Denali which had air ride. I ordered new Arnott air bags but someone of less intelligence cut the white line where it was convenient to cut. they also unplugged the compressor and left the electrical connectors dangling instead of pulling the ECAS #1 fuse. I really need to find the hose. Dealer looked dumb at me and said they are discontinued. Would like to get her back on bags, any ideas? I also have new pump if it needs that. I really like the air bag ride and I hall trailers once in a while with this v8 beast (ha ha).

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Would washer lines be the same? Vacuum lines? I remember when I installed air shocks the lines were similar to white plastic oil pressure lines. Copper oil pressure lines?

16vcabman

Original poster
May 10, 2018
Ortonville, Mi
Would washer lines be the same? Vacuum lines? I remember when I installed air shocks the lines were similar to white plastic oil pressure lines. Copper oil pressure lines?
Hi Mooseman, even though the local dealer knew nothing, I found them online on gm parts site. The line is like $14.00 delivered. Found it on Fleabay

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You hope they are the correct parts.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online