After Market Hoods

juggalo

Dec 4, 2011
Dunno if there is that many to be honest. Only one i know of is the one i have. the keystone Good Hood.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
juggalo said:
Dunno if there is that many to be honest. Only one i know of is the one i have. the keystone Good Hood.

:iagree:

the keystone hood is one of the only ones ive ever heard of or seen, therefore making me hate them.. its a very nice hood with a nice scoop on it (someone just posted their newly painted hood on here the other day).. but since the market is so limitied almost everyone who has an aftermarket hood, has the keystone.. its too common, and just not my cup of tea anymore...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Part of the reason for my hood stripe was the lack of aftermarket hoods out there.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Part of the reason for my hood stripe was the lack of aftermarket hoods out there.

love that stripe on your hood Kyle.. actually had the wheels turnin in my head for something along those lines... the color contrast makes it pop just as much as having an aftermarket hood...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:

love that stripe on your hood Kyle.. actually had the wheels turnin in my head for something along those lines... the color contrast makes it pop just as much as having an aftermarket hood...

Voltage did a great job. I am sure he can sell another.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Voltage did a great job. I am sure he can sell another.

i just dont trust myself to put it on right :crackup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:
i just dont trust myself to put it on right :crackup:

Thats why I made him do mine.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175