1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

advice on blank NAV screen?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Components' started by Sprung Monkey, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Sprung Monkey

Sprung Monkey New Member

advice on NAV screen?

new Guy from Alabama w/07 Saab97X 5.3 AWD

fuses seam fine, my radio actually works. no clock displayed, haven't checked if there is a NAV DVD in head unit , NAV SCREEN.jpg tried to eject DVD will there be additional places where the DVD is inserted?

is this the correct PN from GM (v10.4 2013).

Part number 22846887 for NAV DVD operating sys.

I just purchased this car not farimiarl at all w/ car. hope to get and share knowledge about this car.

also advice on broken cup holder

2. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

I don't know about the Nav unit but for the cup holder, you're SOL. They always break so finding a good one in a yard is practically impossible. You're even missing the lower part that also acts as a door so you can't even do this fix:
    http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/s...c64274986541ed3453c97c&p=2190549&postcount=14

I'd remove it entirely and try to cover the hole with a black piece of plastic from the back side.

Edit: These guys look like they have it and are based in the US:
    https://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/48432/Cup-Holder-Front-Center-25916574/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. Sprung Monkey

Sprung Monkey New Member

I've never (well once years ago) been in a TB are the cup holders in all gtm360 the same?

I like the location of the dash cup holder probably glue a cylinder into the ring for at least bottled water. is it the bottom of CH that breaks?
    Thanks SM

4. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

That or the part that spins the round part or both. Here's a pic of where they usually break.
    IMG_20171012_150824_resized-218302138.jpg