Adapter from a 99 Toyota Tacoma to 02 TB LT

BowtieLady

Original poster
Feb 27, 2015
Okay, guys, let me first admit that I don't know a d@#n thing about tires and wheels cept I fell in love with the Velocity 825's when I first bought my TB. pic of how they come from manufacturer and how I want them painted. Also, found a guy to customer paint them for $200!! I had them bookmarked in one site that said they fit for over 8 months!! Come tax time, I started looking for a better deal and every other site said they wouldn't fit my TB. Lol dude at work has some 20"s on his 99 Toyota Tacoma and is willing to sell them to me with tires for $1300. Is there any adapter I could buy to make these fit? If so, how any idea how much it would cost?!? I'm at work now wil have to post pics later!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Our bolt pattern is 6x5, do you happen to know what the bolt pattern on those wheels your Co-worker is willing to sell?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I think Toyota uses 6x5.5 for some of their wheels, but the lug seat is not conical like ours. They use some sort of washer setup instead. Something else to keep in mind.

BowtieLady

Original poster
Feb 27, 2015
No capote. He drove his Acura in today. Thinking its going to be a lot more expensive than I want to invest right now

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MarkMC adaptors are good price and good quality

Reactions: Capote

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online