Adam's 2 Step Polish + Blackfire Crystal Seal

mikem2104

Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
So in prep for my new 16 Camaro SS, and before I do my Z, I thought I would try some new products together on my 9-7x.
Started with a rinseless wash, Adam's, to clean the SUV.
Then, instead of using a clay bar, I used one of the Nanoskin towels. WOW! I will never, and i mean never use a clay bar again. That thing is amazing.
Then, I hit it with two rounds of polish using Adam's Two Step system. Light correction and then finish.
Then, Blackfire Crystal Seal. I had never used this before, but it is so easy to use. And the results of this process ... easiest detail of my life and this thing looks awesome ... can't wait to do my Z and the SS (when it gets here)

y3mnOASFbBetz3puFI2HCQwNsmKJLzs2ZZKQ-iClBtPyrv9bKK67odM08TCSCmD-yX_l9QbaCSMouaOGdo1VtUIJ5E1A1fJa7DaX2uhjupWJsUox13xiO5oX-8DMMneyTQ6MiJuqiVnPvYHB2NDu1CJoz-HqB5EL0yPPfNFhZT4ffY

y3mua3-cXAflTiIrnqqgzK8YQQ_abwxDizwkzAZkaGojYzOUsmKvz_93kIdWqw9Yyy2nlCxwb313PANTOSg9iPob7SLR2TZ399G6KUn5hETmCeTUsxRUqREAfHh8pvEj-YP_47a_5XzAftNDil1-BmfKKGgyW-1B4G-MwSDZHl_bpw

y3mbz2nOINvUBtXF9T5gKHonl4JidbUPxq9rnzhX7HLfYZMxj8d1A4WoKbXIHqGV-jLt7jHPzKu-w8fax4MrlXq09wxeviz0paXfDta3Q6teMvbk8D6xnNKMtHp9yW5PMflp4HTGiJ0DQixQsFvFhcP6sLPgtdLQ6fi2_8fGIq6vB0

y3mLrfylQFeMFfYjcBx_0GjsDWEcrtp8V3bd29vNJlez4rvt63X3pxj9Rj6eASn0GLesdsgow70mnhKZEFVtSBG655iwH0hrfbxGcaRSFsS74lfpTL_zTq1VtgToQYyOWYr0it5vOdrxTgkvUut7uwV26o3G1EUrZztW08Bv8G2tNc

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Looks great!

I bought one of those nanoskin mitts a few months ago but haven't tried it yet. I last detailed my Envoy back in Feb. and the only reason I used a standard clayabar was simply because I forgot that I had the Eagle 1 Clay Mitt in my other detailing bag. The wife's car is getting done later this week and I will put the Eagle 1 Mitt on top of the container of Adams' Car Shampoo. Can't forget to use it then...

Adams' products are very good. My current favorites are their Guard-n-Gloss and Patriot Wax. I first tried the guard and gloss in a small container to just test it out. I ended up liking it so much, that I went and bought the gallon container of it as soon as I was getting low.
For polishing though, I like to use Menzerna for removing scratches/swirls. It's a bit expensive, but the results are outstanding. I've been using both Adams and Menzerna for about 4-5 years now. Love them!

For a quick wax (on a clean surface), I like to use Chemical Guys Instawax. Gives a really nice shine with very little effort.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.