NEED HELP ACDelco TDS subscription 1 VIN for 2 years for 40$

gigiore

Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
Romania
Hello everyone,

I don't find anywhere in ACDelco TDS subscriptions the option for 1 VIN 40$ for 2 years.
Do you know, is this still available or not?

At my end the subscriptions page looks like this:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Welcome to GMT Nation...

Your actual Geographic Location may have something to do with this difference in the Pricing between what is offered in North America vs. that of Europe. You are online with GlobalTIS in the Virtual World... but being physically situated in Romania may make all the difference in what triggers ACDelco's Payment Listings. AFAIK... The ACDelco TIS2WEB Site and Offerings are meant strictly for the NAO (North American Operations) and Customer Base. Perhaps there is another Forum local to you nearby that can assist you.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigiore

gigiore

Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
Romania
Welcome to GMT Nation...

Your actual Geographic Location may have something to do with this difference in the Pricing between what is offered in North America vs. that of Europe. You are online with GlobalTIS in the Virtual World... but being physically situated in Romania may make all the difference in what triggers ACDelco's Payment Listings. AFAIK... The ACDelco TIS2WEB Site and Offerings are meant strictly for the NAS (North American Market) and Customer Base. Perhaps there is another Forum local to you nearby that can assist you.

You are right regarding geo location. Probabily is based on IP. As you can see in the screenshot also the prices are listed in Euro not US Dolars.
I don't know, but this approach from GM is not the best, it's somehow prohibitive for custumers outside US.
Maybe I can find somebody from US to subscribe for my VIN and this way I can use SPS.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should be able to do this by using a US based VPN to mask you IP. AFAIK, the US SPS will work with non-North American VINs.

Reactions: gigiore

gigiore

Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
Romania
From your knowledge, is GDS2 available offline also? Could be found some cracked version on torrents or somewhere?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.