Absolutely the best headlight option for the LT Trailblazer

jerflash

Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
NYC
When I got my 2008 trailblazer, the body was in pretty great shape but the headlights were absolutely toast. tried a bit of polishing but made the truck look gross and oldddd

I could have gotten stock replacements but I wanted something better. The LS and the SS have some pretty cool and easy to find aftermarket headlight options, since the SS is the SS but the LT... not so much.

I stumbled across these after a hard search and was a bit hesitant at first because I could find no threads with anyone running them. I hear to tell you they are awesome!

InkedPXL_20210324_153249300_LI.jpg
InkedPXL_20210324_153256753_LI.jpg

The DRL light bar is LED and so is the front turn signal. The side marker is a regular bulb but looks fine here. It comes with new headlight bulbs and the low beam is now a projector style which works really great at night. I was going to swap the bulbs but these work great TBH... not worth it.

They install just like stock and come with all hardware. I got them though amazon to have some piece of mind. they are not prime and they ship from where they are manufactured.. Japan. Came quickly and quality is top notch.

I will post some photos at night but here is the link to amazon. Cost about the same as stock replacements and come as a set!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Those do look cool. For the longest time there were no headlight options for the LT. The market is there for them.

That truck looks amazing. Paint looks factory fresh. Surprising yours is an LT but doesn't have the turn signals in the mirrors.

jerflash

Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
NYC
Those do look cool. For the longest time there were no headlight options for the LT. The market is there for them.

That truck looks amazing. Paint looks factory fresh. Surprising yours is an LT but doesn't have the turn signals in the mirrors.
Thanks man! 145K on the clock but it was taken care of. Interior is near mint too! A few spots here and there but the metallic looks so good in the sun. Made out well on this one, got it for a great price

Ya its missing a few weird things that it should have, like the OG owner must have deleted some options on purpose lol. No blinker or heated mirrors(I will be adding those), No heated seats(may do these), No sun roof which is fine with me but it has every other option except for the v8!

Reactions: Mooseman

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
lights look good might have to get them for mine as the ones I have I feel are not bright enough

jerflash

Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
NYC
lights look good might have to get them for mine as the ones I have I feel are not bright enough
the DRLs and the turn signals are bright and the projectors are great. brights are great too. they were easy to line up too

Reactions: Ilikemy3s

Tankcruiser

Oct 29, 2018
Toledo
is there an amazon link or pictures? really neat looking and stocker sucks at night time need more light mine has an grill bar that goes across the headlights not a fan of it.....

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yes, he posted the link.

Reactions: Tankcruiser

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.