A True "Biblical Technology Rescue Story"

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
After struggling from late yesterday evening until around 3:30 this very morning with trying to get ZOOM to install and work on three different communications platforms: Windows 10 RCA Cambio 2 Tablet, A Samsung S7 Cell Phone and finally… an Apple IPad Air, I had just about ironed out all of the problems with only the IPad Air when it accidentally locked me out while checking the Cameras and Microphones and I could NOT turn the Damned Ipad OFF.

I was in a Panic after realizing that I must have hit the wrongs buttons and invoked what looked like the (4) Character Security Password screen. After that, no matter what I did ... I could not get out of that Camera Screen and shut off the Machine. BUT… Like Bolt out of The Heavens (...think Isaiah 11:6 here...) while still mired in my desperation, I found THIS Youtube Video and was SAVED just in time for my 08:00 AM Doctor-Patient ZOOM Meeting this morning by this Cute and Clever Five St*r Kid.

He is AWESOME!

...and a Little Child Shall Lead Them...”

"When You're Smart... People NEED You..."

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Trust me, Brother... I'm not that smart... If it was not for the Video this Kid posted... I would have lost the only opportunity I would have to get accepted and signed up as a New Patient and get my critical Prescriptions re-filled. Tele-Medicine visits have taken the place of the need to make live appearances at my Doctor's Office for his patients having the same serious need to avoid all COVID-19 Exposure Risks. This Young Lad will NEVER know how much I appreciate him for helping me out in this situation!

Reactions: Redbeard and BrianF

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online