Dec 2, 2011
....but it had to happen

0108121522.jpg

0108121522a.jpg

0108121524.jpg

0108121527.jpg

0108121534.jpg

0108121544.jpg

Now I need to get some GMT Nation decals when it's warm enough to put them on.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
say it aint.... wait a minute.. what the hell am i talking about here :crackup:.. bout time you took them off!! :raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Its about time you took them things off! What were you waiting for? An invitation to join GMTNation? :raspberry: I think you missed it in the mail...

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
djthumper said:
Its about time you took them things off! What were you waiting for? An invitation to join GMTNation? :raspberry: I think you missed it in the mail...

A day I didn't have other things to do and it wasn't raining and I wouldn't freeze my nuts off. And as much as I don't like the OS, I still had mixed feelings. The truck looks a little naked without the decals.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Short Bus said:
A sad day....but it had to happen
Divorce is never easy, but trailvoy wasn't listening to us, didn't meet our needs, and the admins were always preoccupied with some of their OTHER 100 spouses. I doubt they EVER gave out one of the promised "sticker packages" to their Gold or Platinum supporters for the $35-55 a year they charged for the "fewer ad" level.

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
Thanks for posting the link. I was looking for some decals.

It's a bummer that you had to scrape those off in the cold. But rest easy, the deed is done and the slate is clean.

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
CruzinQueen said:
Thanks for posting the link. I was looking for some decals.

It's a bummer that you had to scrape those off in the cold. But rest easy, the deed is done and the slate is clean.

It wasn't cold this weekend, it was in the 40's :celebrate:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Short Bus said:
A day I didn't have other things to do and it wasn't raining and I wouldn't freeze my nuts off. And as much as I don't like the OS, I still had mixed feelings. The truck looks a little naked without the decals.

Had to give you some crap, I actually expected you to be one of the first.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Don't think of it as a sad day. Smile as you realize it's a new beginning. :thumbsup:
Mine are gone too. (except for the lower half of my MW chapter - Ohio rep crest) :cool:
Boricua SS said:
bout damn time you took them off!! :raspberry:
There. Fixed it for ya! :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
Short Bus said:
It wasn't cold this weekend, it was in the 40's :celebrate:

IT's been unseasonably warm here in lower Michigan as well (mid 40's). Not too shabby for January. :smile:

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
djthumper said:
Had to give you some crap, I actually expected you to be one of the first.

I know, I would have done the same if it was the other way around. It's been on the to-do list for a while.

CruzinQueen said:
IT's been unseasonably warm here in lower Michigan as well (mid 40's). Not too shabby for January. :smile:

Global warming :wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It looks so much better. Great Mod!

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Heh. Mine are still on my truck :crazy:

The way I did the other decals would make it look odd if I took them off. Although, the other decals I have are for anothe site which no longer gets much traffic either.....<sigh> Moral of MY story - If you want your sire to succeed, don't give me stickers, LOL!!!

Chris

lynch55

Dec 14, 2011
:frown:You know, I feel bad for telling so many folks about the great info and people on the OS, but now I get to tell them about the new and improved site!:biggrin:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
the roadie said:
Divorce is never easy,

Difference is we got to keep our trucks...and all the rest of our stuff for that matter

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
silverunicorn said:
Heh. Mine are still on my truck :crazy:

The way I did the other decals would make it look odd if I took them off. Although, the other decals I have are for anothe site which no longer gets much traffic either.....<sigh> Moral of MY story - If you want your sire to succeed, don't give me stickers, LOL!!!

Chris

And what was the other site you killed?

ieatglue

Nov 20, 2011
I was going through some old folders of schoolwork, bank statements, etc, and I found 2 unused stickers. I threw them back in the envelope they were in and stashed them. A reminder of what once was

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i just found a few unused stickers myself :duh:

oh well.. onto bigger and better things.. awaiting the arrival of the new ones :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got some to burn at a meet.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
I got some to burn at a meet.

i'll save one just for that very reason!! look forward to that at the Midwest meet :yes:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
CdnGMan said:
Entering contests does have its privileges I guess... :wootwoot:

suuuuure.. rub it in :raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
CdnGMan said:
I just received a package in the mail containing 2 decals AND some pretty slick looking business cards!!!

I don't remember seeing a contest giving business cards away...

barron03

Nov 20, 2011
CdnGMan said:
I just received a package in the mail containing 2 decals AND some pretty slick looking business cards!!!

:iagree: Just got mine also.:thumbsup:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
djthumper said:
I don't remember seeing a contest giving business cards away...

Must have missed that thread also.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online