A few 08 Ltd parts

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Ive got a couple of peices off my truck if anyone is interested first is my original grill and my third brake light which is led and already painted with Vht black I also have the door mirror clear signal lenses but they are cracked on top but when installed you dont see it. I tried glueing the peices I could find back on there looks like someone glued them onto the mirror i also have bose dash speakers, roof rack and hardwear, the new style rear wiper arm and holder, a cd player out of an 02ls and my bose cd player, hood prop rod, radio antenna, and my rear glass handle, and two sets of in channel rain guards pm me for anymore details

Rain guards SOLD
Wiper arm SOLD
Third brake light SOLD
tymu4a2a.jpg

udyzame6.jpg

eme2umyv.jpg

3evehyhe.jpg

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
got to ask how much for the rear wiper blade ?

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Ill make a package deal just in case anyone wants them but how about the grill, third brake light, and the wiper arm and holder for $130 shipped im just throwing a number out there im not sure how much shipping really is

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Both set of in channels are sold along with the wiper arm and third brake light and possibly the mirror signals

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Dayum

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Sorry man im hard up for money but I gotta go to the junkyard soon ill keep an eye out for you

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Im now selling magnaflow dual exhaust from the muffler back for $200 plus shipping if anyone's interested I will also be bringing it to the meet

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
just to guage interest i was thinking about making avalanche brake lights that can be bodymatched or just black they would also be plug and play and made to order for 120 shipped anywhere in the u.s. just in case anyone is interested

JamesL3

Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
You said the clear lenses were possibly sold... are they or are they still available? Interested, just saying.

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
All rain guards are gone and 02 cd player exhaust still up for sale and resonator delete is gone will also have a rear wiper switch for sale soon

cyber

Jul 5, 2013
Aarkon said:
Ok one more thing I have to list is my cat back magnaflow dual exhaust for $300
Is this still available?? Would you be willing to ship it to Canada?
Thanx, Bill.

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Sorry gents but I cant sell these lights anymore the aftermarket ones are not sealed well so I defected it out plus the other one I was gonna buy for the passenger side had a broken bowl so depo headlights for the Lts are junk

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Lower control arms with good bushings 100 plus shipping didnt have time to mess with the ball joints not wanting to budge so bought new arms

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Selling a set of ls projectors cheap since I had to cut the lights open $180 plus shipping

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421377769506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421377769506.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
I have my envoy hatch and v8 symbols for free if anyone wants them just pay shipping

Reactions: Mounce

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online